Baby no.6! Need unique name!! HELP?!?!?!

I have 5 children and am expecting my 6th! Im almost 4 months pregnant and id like to get started on names now :slight_smile:

My other childrens names are:

Apocalypse [name]Rain[/name] nn [name]Polly[/name]
[name]Winter[/name] [name]Bliss[/name] nn [name]Bliss[/name]
Igloo Brixx nn [name]Iggy[/name]
[name]Jedidiah[/name] [name]Cruz[/name] nn [name]Jedi[/name]
Xerox [name]Ray[/name] nn X or X [name]Ray[/name]

So far im thinking of the names [name]Bali[/name] Song (favourite) and Paxxie [name]Elliott[/name] for a girl. For a boy, i like [name]Blake[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] and [name]Racer[/name] [name]Cohen[/name]

Any suggestions?

[name]Ah[/name], [name]Becky[/name].

You are either really funny or seriously in need of an intervention. If the former, thanks for the laugh. If the latter, may I suggest the following:

www.babynameintervention.com/

I hate to be harsh - I truly believe everyone should be free to be creative and original when bestowing a name on a child ā€¦ but there are limits of morality, common sense and good taste. There is a reason why most Western countries legislate against cruel or inappropriate names. A childā€™s name should not be a joke, a brand advertisement, or sound like a WMD. So ā€¦ good luck with that.

While your names arenā€™t exactly my style, I think [name]Polly[/name] on a boy (I searched for your previous posts) is actually pretty cool. Iā€™m in the (tiny, tiny) minority, but for me ā€˜wrongā€™ gender nicknames are really fun, and he has masuline nicknames like [name]Apollo[/name] or [name]Paul[/name] he could choose to go by if he doesnā€™t like it when heā€™s older. I also think [name]Iggy[/name] is great!

Iā€™m just checking genders (sorry) - your one daughter is [name]Winter[/name] [name]Bliss[/name]?

Now, as for new baby names. Iā€™m really sorry, I think [name]Bali[/name] Song is a bit tacky ā€¦ it sounds slightly like a cocktail to me. Song is sweet, though, and would definitely make a quirky middle for another name.

As for Paxxie [name]Elliott[/name], the name just feels a bit off to me, to be honest. Plus, itā€™s very unisex as [name]Pax[/name] is currently getting a bit of use as a boyā€™s name.

I think you might like the name [name]Zena[/name], [name]Juno[/name], [name]Clover[/name], [name]Blythe[/name] or [name]Hazel[/name].

More unusual word names :
[name]Meadow[/name]
[name]Plum[/name]
[name]Sonnet[/name]
[name]Fable[/name]
[name]Story[/name]
[name]True[/name]
[name]Saffron[/name]
[name]Lark[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]
[name]Tuesday[/name]
Coriander
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Evening[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]
[name]Pepper[/name].

Perhaps, though, having [word name] Song is a bit too word-y. Other [name]El[/name]- names (like [name]Elliott[/name]) you might like as a first or middle name include :
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Eleanor/name
[name]Eldora[/name]
[name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Mirabelle[/name]
[name]Rosabelle[/name]
[name]Arabella[/name].

Other names ending in the same T sound include :
[name]Cosette[/name]
[name]Colette[/name]
[name]Rosette[/name]
[name]Alouette[/name] (the French word for [name]Lark[/name])
[name]Yvette[/name]
[name]Isotta[/name].

Now, for the boys - of the two, I like [name]Blake[/name] [name]Cooper[/name]. However, all of the names feel a little trendy to me, personally. Your other children have such individual names that it would seem strange to me for this one to have just another occupational name ā€¦

Instead of [name]Blake[/name], how about [name]Drake[/name], which is slightly less popular, or [name]Duke[/name]. [name]Duke[/name] could be a nn for [name]Marmaduke[/name].

Here are some handsome, unusual choices :
[name]Amadeo[/name] (or [name]Amadeus[/name])
[name]Cassius[/name]
[name]Cosmo[/name]
[name]Dash[/name] (great as a nn for the incredibly handsome [name]Dashiell[/name], too)
[name]Didier[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Matteo[/name]
[name]Orion[/name]
[name]Redford[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name] nn [name]Thad[/name].

Word names :
[name]Blue[/name]
[name]Quince[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Wolf[/name].

[name]Do[/name] you like any of these?

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

Two words.
Oh.Boy.

[name]Bliss[/name] & [name]Iggy[/name] are both girls, the others are boys :slight_smile:

Out of your recomended names, i like [name]Sonnet[/name], [name]Arabella[/name] and [name]Evening[/name] for girls, and [name]Cosmo[/name] and [name]Dash[/name] for boys.
Thankyou for the suggestions!

Oops, Iā€™m sorry! [name]Iggy[/name]'s a spunky name for a girl.

I think your favourites of my suggestions are lovely (well, of course, because I suggested them, but hey)! [name]Arabella[/name] Song is such a nice name - feminine and unusual first name, and a quirky middle. [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Sonnet[/name] and [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Evening[/name] would work well too, of course.

And I think [name]Sonnet[/name] [name]Arabella[/name] and [name]Evening[/name] [name]Arabella[/name] are great! [name]Evening[/name] could nn to [name]Eve[/name] or [name]Evie[/name], too, both of which are so sweet and fun.

If you like [name]Arabella[/name], you might also like [name]Araminta[/name].

I love, [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Cosmo[/name] and [name]Dash[/name]! You canā€™t go wrong with either of them, at all. You might also like [name]Cosima[/name] for a girl, as you like [name]Cosmo[/name].

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

[quote=ā€œauburnā€]

Oops, Iā€™m sorry! [name]Iggy[/name]'s a spunky name for a girl.

I think your favourites of my suggestions are lovely (well, of course, because I suggested them, but hey)! [name]Arabella[/name] Song is such a nice name - feminine and unusual first name, and a quirky middle. [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Sonnet[/name] and [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Evening[/name] would work well too, of course.

And I think [name]Sonnet[/name] [name]Arabella[/name] and [name]Evening[/name] [name]Arabella[/name] are great! [name]Evening[/name] could nn to [name]Eve[/name] or [name]Evie[/name], too, both of which are so sweet and fun.

If you like [name]Arabella[/name], you might also like [name]Araminta[/name].

I love, [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Cosmo[/name] and [name]Dash[/name]! You canā€™t go wrong with either of them, at all. You might also like [name]Cosima[/name] for a girl, as you like [name]Cosmo[/name].

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name][/quote]

yes thankyou so so much for you suggestions, theyve really helped :slight_smile:

I love the name [name]Bliss[/name]! Your other choices are very bold - Iā€™ll see if I can help at all.

I like the idea of Song as a middle - also [name]Sonnet[/name] would work as pp suggested. I think [name]Sonnet[/name] could be a first name - nn [name]Sunny[/name]? But I donā€™t really see Song in the first slot.
[name]Saffron[/name] - one of my very favorite names though I could never get DH on board.
[name]Saffron[/name] Song? Might be too word-y.
[name]Saffron[/name] Paxxie works I think
[name]Saffron[/name] [name]Elliott[/name] too (though I think [name]Elliott[/name] is so handsome for a boy I hate to see it go to the girls)
[name]Do[/name] you like [name]Lotus[/name] at all?
Eilonwy
[name]Tempest[/name]
I also love the name [name]Blue[/name] - but again I donā€™t think [name]Blue[/name] Song or [name]Blue[/name] [name]Sonnet[/name] would work - definitely too word-y.

For boys, I think [name]Blake[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] is just too normal for your clan (no offense!). [name]Racer[/name] might fit in but Iā€™m not a fan of [name]Cohen[/name].
[name]Racer[/name] [name]Kingsley[/name]?
[name]Soren[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] - hmmm, nn Sorry isnā€™t too good I donā€™t think
ooh, [name]Oberon[/name]? Heā€™s the king of the fairies in Midsummer [name]Night[/name]'s [name]Dream[/name]. nn [name]Obie[/name] might be too much with [name]Jedi[/name] but youā€™re clearly very brave :slight_smile:
[name]Oberon[/name] [name]Hawk[/name]
[name]Oberon[/name] [name]Adonis[/name]

wooooooooooooooow

Thankyou for you suggestions also! i like blue and soren alot, but how is [name]Oberon[/name] pronounced? As it looks or another way? Thankyou!!

It is hard for me to believe this is a real person posting. xerox nn X ray!!! REALLY!

[name]May[/name] I ask the stories behind your other name choices and the descriptions of reactions from people you have met?

Anyway, for girls I would suggest:

[name]Xanthe[/name] [name]Willow[/name]
[name]Summer[/name] [name]Lyric[/name]

Instead of [name]Bali[/name] Song, which sounds ā€¦ well, um how about [name]Bailey[/name] [name]Lyric[/name] or [name]Blythe[/name] [name]Aria[/name] - or [name]Aria[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]?
Boys:

[name]Trevor[/name]
[name]Ryder[/name]
[name]Van[/name]

I actually like [name]Racer[/name] [name]Cohen[/name]. I think its cute. I like [name]Ryder[/name] [name]Chase[/name] too or [name]Ryker[/name] [name]Cohen[/name]

Interesting names

For girls, I always liked [name]Clementine[/name] (nn tiny) and [name]Indigo[/name] (nn indy) and marigold (nn goldie)
for boys, itā€™s hard to live up to x-ray, but I like [name]Merritt[/name], [name]Ransom[/name], [name]Orion[/name]

Wow, those poor kids. I hope youā€™re joking, [name]Becky[/name]. [name]Becky[/name]ā€¦ [name]Rebecca[/name]? Well, lucky you!

btw Paxxie? itā€™s like you combined [name]Maxi[/name] and Pad. [name]How[/name] creative.

Stop having babies. The world is over populated.

Poor Apocalypse!
And Igloo!
And Xerox! (isnā€™t that a cleaning agent??)
[name]Jedidiah[/name] and [name]Bliss[/name] are the only names that donā€™t make me want to cry.
Please save your children from merciless teasing and go with [name]Blake[/name]!
Sigh Here are some girl names you might likeā€¦
Xzeidah
[name]Sloane[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Leilani[/name]
[name]Danica[/name]
[name]Patience[/name]
Humility
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Cambria[/name]
[name]Idona[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Aphrodite[/name]
[name]Juno[/name]
[name]Minerva[/name]
[name]Permelia[/name]
[name]Narcissa[/name]
[name]Cassia[/name]
[name]Saphira[/name]
[name]Sistine[/name]
[name]Lorelei[/name]
[name]Madigan[/name]

Guys
[name]Sawyer[/name]
Zephr
[name]Artemas[/name]
[name]Atlas[/name]
[name]Birch[/name]
[name]Bodhi[/name]
[name]Cerulean[/name]
[name]Denali[/name]
[name]Drury[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
Gullier
[name]Hendrix[/name]
[name]Jupiter[/name]
[name]Kit[/name]
[name]Langston[/name]
[name]Jace[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name]

ā€¦

[name]Just[/name] curious, what are peopleā€™s reactions?

Xerox = copy machine to meā€¦