Baby no.6! Need unique name!! HELP?!?!?!

I have 5 children and am expecting my 6th! Im almost 4 months pregnant and id like to get started on names now :slight_smile:

My other childrens names are:

Apocalypse [name]Rain[/name] nn [name]Polly[/name]
[name]Winter[/name] [name]Bliss[/name] nn [name]Bliss[/name]
Igloo Brixx nn [name]Iggy[/name]
[name]Jedidiah[/name] [name]Cruz[/name] nn [name]Jedi[/name]
Xerox [name]Ray[/name] nn X or X [name]Ray[/name]

So far im thinking of the names [name]Bali[/name] Song (favourite) and Paxxie [name]Elliott[/name] for a girl. For a boy, i like [name]Blake[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] and [name]Racer[/name] [name]Cohen[/name]

Any suggestions?

[name]Ah[/name], [name]Becky[/name].

You are either really funny or seriously in need of an intervention. If the former, thanks for the laugh. If the latter, may I suggest the following:

www.babynameintervention.com/

I hate to be harsh - I truly believe everyone should be free to be creative and original when bestowing a name on a child … but there are limits of morality, common sense and good taste. There is a reason why most Western countries legislate against cruel or inappropriate names. A child’s name should not be a joke, a brand advertisement, or sound like a WMD. So … good luck with that.

While your names aren’t exactly my style, I think [name]Polly[/name] on a boy (I searched for your previous posts) is actually pretty cool. I’m in the (tiny, tiny) minority, but for me ‘wrong’ gender nicknames are really fun, and he has masuline nicknames like [name]Apollo[/name] or [name]Paul[/name] he could choose to go by if he doesn’t like it when he’s older. I also think [name]Iggy[/name] is great!

I’m just checking genders (sorry) - your one daughter is [name]Winter[/name] [name]Bliss[/name]?

Now, as for new baby names. I’m really sorry, I think [name]Bali[/name] Song is a bit tacky … it sounds slightly like a cocktail to me. Song is sweet, though, and would definitely make a quirky middle for another name.

As for Paxxie [name]Elliott[/name], the name just feels a bit off to me, to be honest. Plus, it’s very unisex as [name]Pax[/name] is currently getting a bit of use as a boy’s name.

I think you might like the name [name]Zena[/name], [name]Juno[/name], [name]Clover[/name], [name]Blythe[/name] or [name]Hazel[/name].

More unusual word names :
[name]Meadow[/name]
[name]Plum[/name]
[name]Sonnet[/name]
[name]Fable[/name]
[name]Story[/name]
[name]True[/name]
[name]Saffron[/name]
[name]Lark[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]
[name]Tuesday[/name]
Coriander
[name]Juniper[/name]
[name]Evening[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]
[name]Pepper[/name].

Perhaps, though, having [word name] Song is a bit too word-y. Other [name]El[/name]- names (like [name]Elliott[/name]) you might like as a first or middle name include :
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Eleanor/name
[name]Eldora[/name]
[name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Mirabelle[/name]
[name]Rosabelle[/name]
[name]Arabella[/name].

Other names ending in the same T sound include :
[name]Cosette[/name]
[name]Colette[/name]
[name]Rosette[/name]
[name]Alouette[/name] (the French word for [name]Lark[/name])
[name]Yvette[/name]
[name]Isotta[/name].

Now, for the boys - of the two, I like [name]Blake[/name] [name]Cooper[/name]. However, all of the names feel a little trendy to me, personally. Your other children have such individual names that it would seem strange to me for this one to have just another occupational name …

Instead of [name]Blake[/name], how about [name]Drake[/name], which is slightly less popular, or [name]Duke[/name]. [name]Duke[/name] could be a nn for [name]Marmaduke[/name].

Here are some handsome, unusual choices :
[name]Amadeo[/name] (or [name]Amadeus[/name])
[name]Cassius[/name]
[name]Cosmo[/name]
[name]Dash[/name] (great as a nn for the incredibly handsome [name]Dashiell[/name], too)
[name]Didier[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Matteo[/name]
[name]Orion[/name]
[name]Redford[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name] nn [name]Thad[/name].

Word names :
[name]Blue[/name]
[name]Quince[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Wolf[/name].

[name]Do[/name] you like any of these?

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

Two words.
Oh.Boy.

[name]Bliss[/name] & [name]Iggy[/name] are both girls, the others are boys :slight_smile:

Out of your recomended names, i like [name]Sonnet[/name], [name]Arabella[/name] and [name]Evening[/name] for girls, and [name]Cosmo[/name] and [name]Dash[/name] for boys.
Thankyou for the suggestions!

Oops, I’m sorry! [name]Iggy[/name]'s a spunky name for a girl.

I think your favourites of my suggestions are lovely (well, of course, because I suggested them, but hey)! [name]Arabella[/name] Song is such a nice name - feminine and unusual first name, and a quirky middle. [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Sonnet[/name] and [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Evening[/name] would work well too, of course.

And I think [name]Sonnet[/name] [name]Arabella[/name] and [name]Evening[/name] [name]Arabella[/name] are great! [name]Evening[/name] could nn to [name]Eve[/name] or [name]Evie[/name], too, both of which are so sweet and fun.

If you like [name]Arabella[/name], you might also like [name]Araminta[/name].

I love, [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Cosmo[/name] and [name]Dash[/name]! You can’t go wrong with either of them, at all. You might also like [name]Cosima[/name] for a girl, as you like [name]Cosmo[/name].

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

[quote=“auburn”]

Oops, I’m sorry! [name]Iggy[/name]'s a spunky name for a girl.

I think your favourites of my suggestions are lovely (well, of course, because I suggested them, but hey)! [name]Arabella[/name] Song is such a nice name - feminine and unusual first name, and a quirky middle. [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Sonnet[/name] and [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Evening[/name] would work well too, of course.

And I think [name]Sonnet[/name] [name]Arabella[/name] and [name]Evening[/name] [name]Arabella[/name] are great! [name]Evening[/name] could nn to [name]Eve[/name] or [name]Evie[/name], too, both of which are so sweet and fun.

If you like [name]Arabella[/name], you might also like [name]Araminta[/name].

I love, [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Cosmo[/name] and [name]Dash[/name]! You can’t go wrong with either of them, at all. You might also like [name]Cosima[/name] for a girl, as you like [name]Cosmo[/name].

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name][/quote]

yes thankyou so so much for you suggestions, theyve really helped :slight_smile:

I love the name [name]Bliss[/name]! Your other choices are very bold - I’ll see if I can help at all.

I like the idea of Song as a middle - also [name]Sonnet[/name] would work as pp suggested. I think [name]Sonnet[/name] could be a first name - nn [name]Sunny[/name]? But I don’t really see Song in the first slot.
[name]Saffron[/name] - one of my very favorite names though I could never get DH on board.
[name]Saffron[/name] Song? Might be too word-y.
[name]Saffron[/name] Paxxie works I think
[name]Saffron[/name] [name]Elliott[/name] too (though I think [name]Elliott[/name] is so handsome for a boy I hate to see it go to the girls)
[name]Do[/name] you like [name]Lotus[/name] at all?
Eilonwy
[name]Tempest[/name]
I also love the name [name]Blue[/name] - but again I don’t think [name]Blue[/name] Song or [name]Blue[/name] [name]Sonnet[/name] would work - definitely too word-y.

For boys, I think [name]Blake[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] is just too normal for your clan (no offense!). [name]Racer[/name] might fit in but I’m not a fan of [name]Cohen[/name].
[name]Racer[/name] [name]Kingsley[/name]?
[name]Soren[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] - hmmm, nn Sorry isn’t too good I don’t think
ooh, [name]Oberon[/name]? He’s the king of the fairies in Midsummer [name]Night[/name]'s [name]Dream[/name]. nn [name]Obie[/name] might be too much with [name]Jedi[/name] but you’re clearly very brave :slight_smile:
[name]Oberon[/name] [name]Hawk[/name]
[name]Oberon[/name] [name]Adonis[/name]

wooooooooooooooow

Thankyou for you suggestions also! i like blue and soren alot, but how is [name]Oberon[/name] pronounced? As it looks or another way? Thankyou!!

It is hard for me to believe this is a real person posting. xerox nn X ray!!! REALLY!

[name]May[/name] I ask the stories behind your other name choices and the descriptions of reactions from people you have met?

Anyway, for girls I would suggest:

[name]Xanthe[/name] [name]Willow[/name]
[name]Summer[/name] [name]Lyric[/name]

Instead of [name]Bali[/name] Song, which sounds … well, um how about [name]Bailey[/name] [name]Lyric[/name] or [name]Blythe[/name] [name]Aria[/name] - or [name]Aria[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]?
Boys:

[name]Trevor[/name]
[name]Ryder[/name]
[name]Van[/name]

I actually like [name]Racer[/name] [name]Cohen[/name]. I think its cute. I like [name]Ryder[/name] [name]Chase[/name] too or [name]Ryker[/name] [name]Cohen[/name]

Interesting names

For girls, I always liked [name]Clementine[/name] (nn tiny) and [name]Indigo[/name] (nn indy) and marigold (nn goldie)
for boys, it’s hard to live up to x-ray, but I like [name]Merritt[/name], [name]Ransom[/name], [name]Orion[/name]

Wow, those poor kids. I hope you’re joking, [name]Becky[/name]. [name]Becky[/name]… [name]Rebecca[/name]? Well, lucky you!

btw Paxxie? it’s like you combined [name]Maxi[/name] and Pad. [name]How[/name] creative.

Stop having babies. The world is over populated.

Poor Apocalypse!
And Igloo!
And Xerox! (isn’t that a cleaning agent??)
[name]Jedidiah[/name] and [name]Bliss[/name] are the only names that don’t make me want to cry.
Please save your children from merciless teasing and go with [name]Blake[/name]!
Sigh Here are some girl names you might like…
Xzeidah
[name]Sloane[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Leilani[/name]
[name]Danica[/name]
[name]Patience[/name]
Humility
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Cambria[/name]
[name]Idona[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Aphrodite[/name]
[name]Juno[/name]
[name]Minerva[/name]
[name]Permelia[/name]
[name]Narcissa[/name]
[name]Cassia[/name]
[name]Saphira[/name]
[name]Sistine[/name]
[name]Lorelei[/name]
[name]Madigan[/name]

Guys
[name]Sawyer[/name]
Zephr
[name]Artemas[/name]
[name]Atlas[/name]
[name]Birch[/name]
[name]Bodhi[/name]
[name]Cerulean[/name]
[name]Denali[/name]
[name]Drury[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
Gullier
[name]Hendrix[/name]
[name]Jupiter[/name]
[name]Kit[/name]
[name]Langston[/name]
[name]Jace[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name]

[name]Just[/name] curious, what are people’s reactions?

Xerox = copy machine to me…