Baby Number 4

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I just wanted to share since you all helped me settle the [name_u]Theo[/name_u] vs [name_m]Silas[/name_m] struggle I was having with baby number 4!

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] arrived [name_u]November[/name_u] 17. He joins big brothers [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u], along with big sister, [name_u]Ivy[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f].

I have loved [name_m]Silas[/name_m] for several years now and if my daughter had been a boy back in 2021, I’d have named her [name_m]Silas[/name_m]. It’s the ONLY name that has stuck around, as I tend to grow out of a name if it doesn’t get used.

We chose [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] as it is one of our favorite books in the Bible and I also have a soft spot for Biblical “90s” boys names.

42 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face:

Congratulations :tada:

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] is such a handsome name

Congratulations! A beautiful, strong name!

Congratulations on your sweet little boy! [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] is a great choice! :blue_heart:

Congratulations! He has a wonderful name.

Aw [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] is lovely, congrats :relaxed:

Congrats!! :white_heart:

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] is a wonderful choice! Congratulations!

Congratulations🎉! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the names!!!

Congratulations :heart::heart::heart:

Congratulations! I love his name!

Congratulations! :partying_face: [name_m]Silas[/name_m] is such a handsome name.

Congratulations!! I love his name and it is perfect with his siblings names!