Baby O'Donnell

Help! What baby girl name do you like best with O’[name_m]Donnell[/name_m]?

1. Ivy
  2. Gemma
  3. Autumn

Thanks for all of your help! [name_u]Baby[/name_u] is due [name_u]March[/name_u] 15th!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] O’[name_m]Donnell[/name_m] sounds the best! [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] O’[name_m]Donnell[/name_m] is a close second :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really love [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] O’[name_m]Donnell[/name_m], it sounds sophisticated, quirky, and light. It suits a young child as well as an adult and is generally so lovely.

1 Like

These are all lovely but I think [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] sounds the best!

1 Like

Ivy!!

Maybe because I just love the name

1 Like

Gemma is my favorite!

Ivy O’[name_m]Donnell[/name_m] is amazing.

1 Like

My favourite name of the 3 is [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] by a whisker, however [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] O’[name_m]Donnell[/name_m] sounds so great that [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] gets my vote!
All 3 names have a good flow :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] O’[name_m]Donnell[/name_m] goes well.

1 Like

Another vote for [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]! :blush:

1 Like

Ivy O’[name_m]Donnell[/name_m] is lovely! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite of the three FN choices and I think it has the nicest flow with your surname. It has a kind of vintage movie starlet vibe to me!

1 Like

Ivy!

1 Like

Ivy gets my vote! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gemma.

I love [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] O’[name_m]Donnell[/name_m]!

1 Like

Ivy!

My vote is for [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] O’[name_m]Donnell[/name_m]!

I love [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] for you :heart:

I like [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] the best! [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is also a sweet name. [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is pretty, but I think it rhymes a bit with your surname.

I think [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] O’[name_m]Donnell[/name_m] sounds best - it flows best and has the most consistent imagery. it’s also generally my favourite of your three options!

1 Like