Baby or Bust? CAF XIII

Friendly reminder for this game to work, don’t tap on the triangular detail tabs until after you made your selection.

Game 13, Berries! So this is how the game works. You click one of the tabs and one tab has a baby or two but the other tab has a “nice surprise”… that definitely isn’t a baby. This will go for 10 years, then create your family with the babies you’ve gotten (you can also say what other random surprises you get). [name_m]Just[/name_m] another fun little game that shouldn’t be taken seriously lol.

Year 1:

C1ick m3

Congrats! You got a baby girl!

No, c1ick m3!

Congrats! You got a baby potty… but no one to give it to.

Year 2:

Test your clicking!

Congrats! You got a baby boy!

Click test!

Congrats! You got a free 1-night stay at an abandoned hotel!

Year 3:

Get clicking!

Congrats! You got twins, both girls!

Time is ticking!

Congrats! You got a sombrero!

Year 4:

Option One

Congrats! You got twins, both boys!

Option Two

Congrats! You got handcuffs!

Year 5:

Option A

Congrats! You got a cheesecake!

Option B

Year 6:

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you want it?

Are you ready for it?

Congrats! You got a papaya!

Year 7:

Unlucky Game 13 on [name_u]Lucky[/name_u] Year 7?!

Congrats! You got some corny [name_u]New[/name_u] Years glasses and a matching hat…and they’re both dated “2020”!

[name_u]Lucky[/name_u] Year 7 but Unlucky Game 13?!

Year 8:

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you love it?

Why do you hate it?

Congrats! You got an angry granny!

Year 9:

Click here if it’s not [name_u]January[/name_u] anymore at the time of this post

Click here if this game was posted in [name_u]February[/name_u]

Congrats! You got six more weeks of winter!

Year 10:

Name

Congrats! You got twins, a boy and a girl!

[name_u]Berry[/name_u]

Congrats! You got a basket of berries!

ferelith june

abandoned hotel

freya primrose + fern cordelia
finnian peter + forest albion

cheesecake
papaya

fenella honey
fletcher july
felicity monet
florence plum + faraday march

1 Like

year 1: a potty :sweat_smile:
year 2: a boy, james peregrine
year 3: twin girls, beatrice ivy & harriet willow
year 4: handcuffs
year 5: cheesecake
year 6: a boy, jory wilder
year 7: corny new years hat & glasses
year 8: a boy, maxence wilbur
year 9: a girl, libby rivka
year 10: berries :blueberries:

james, beatrice, harriet, jory, maxence and libby

1 Like

Year 1; a baby girl named [name_f]Rafaella[/name_f] [name_u]Bo[/name_u].
Year 2; a baby boy named [name_m]Viktor[/name_m] [name_m]Odin[/name_m].
Year 3; baby girls named [name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u].
Year 4; handcuffs.
Year 5; a baby girl named [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Lu[/name_f].
Year 6; a papaya.
Year 7; a baby girl named [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f].
Year 8; an angry granny (oh no)
Year 9; six more weeks of winter.
Year 10; a basket of berries.

[name_u]Rafa[/name_u], [name_m]Tor[/name_m], [name_u]Alma[/name_u], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Lu[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. :two_hearts::blossom:

1 Like

DD (10): [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]
DS (9): [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
DS/DS (7): [name_m]Otis[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] & [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m]
DD (6): [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
DD (4): [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
DS (3): [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
DD (1): [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f]

Introducing my eight babes! The theme for their names is pink-and-blue! I’ve negelected the greens this time around. :laughing:

1 Like

Year 1: [name_f]My[/name_f] mother gifts my partner and I a baby potty… Not to hint anything, no, of course not. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Year 2: We fill our lives with adventure… by staying overnight at an abandoned hotel! The charge is free, but the memories are priceless.

Year 3: We travel the world and collect a slew of souvenirs, including a sombrero!

Year 4: I make my mother’s dreams come true by giving birth to not one grandchild but TWO! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_m]Klaus[/name_m] and [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Pierre[/name_m].

Year 5: After a year of chaotic hilarity, we’re ready for another adventure. We bring home a little sun ray: [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] [name_f]Reinette[/name_f]!

Year 6: We take the kiddos to [name_f]India[/name_f] and eat the most delicious papaya in existence.

Year 7: Certain that 2020 is bound to be the coolest year ever because, we host a [name_u]New[/name_u] Years party. I buy the corniest [name_u]New[/name_u] Years glasses I can find. [name_f]My[/name_f] partner buys me a matching hat.

Year 8: 2020 actually sucks. On top of the fear of a pandemic, the frustration of cancelled trips, and the exhaustion of raising kids during lockdown, I have to deal with my angry mother, who does not understand why she can’t come visit her grandkids, or vice versa.

Year 9: Along with several of my friends and tons of vloggers I binge-watch on YouTube, my partner and I have a Covid baby! We give her a positive, strong name to prepare her for this crazy world: [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Eilonwy[/name_f].

Year 10: Clearly, the universe is trying to find balance, because we give birth to TWO babies on 2/2/22. And we get their two birth certificates in the mail on 2/22/22. It brings me so much joy to finally see their names in print: [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Zofia[/name_f] and [name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u].

DS/DS: [name_u]Logan[/name_u] [name_m]Klaus[/name_m] & [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Pierre[/name_m]
DD: [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] [name_f]Reinette[/name_f]
DD: [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Eilonwy[/name_f]
DD/DS: [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Zofia[/name_f] & [name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]

[name_u]Logan[/name_u], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_u]Sunny[/name_u], [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_u]River[/name_u], & [name_u]Zion[/name_u]

1 Like

Year One ~
Potty

Year Two ~
A baby boy for the potty! His name is [name_m]Kuiper[/name_m] [name_u]Rosen[/name_u]

Year Three ~
Sombrero

Year [name_u]Four[/name_u] ~
Twin boys, [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] & [name_u]Mirren[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], they fight over the sombrero.

Year [name_m]Five[/name_m] ~
Cheesecake :yum:

Year Six ~
Another baby boy, [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] [name_m]Milas[/name_m]

Year [name_u]Seven[/name_u] ~
[name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy, [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_m]Lonan[/name_m]

Year Eight ~
Another boy, [name_m]Veren[/name_m] [name_m]Achille[/name_m]

Year [name_f]Nine[/name_f] ~
Oh no, six more weeks of [name_u]Winter[/name_u]!

Year Ten ~
A basket of berries :grin:

1 Like

Year 1: A baby girl; [name_f]Maud[/name_f] Evanageline
Year 2: A free 1-night stay at an abandoned hotel!
Year 3: Twin girls; [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] & [name_f]Hester[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
Year 4: Twin boys; [name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] & [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]Gulliver[/name_m]
Year 5: A cheesecake
Year 6: A baby boy; [name_m]Llewellyn[/name_m] [name_m]Heathcliff[/name_m]
Year 7: A baby girl; [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
Year 8: A baby boy; [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Jago[/name_m]
Year 9: Six more weeks of winter
Year 10: Twins; [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_m]Deveraux[/name_m] & [name_f]Geraldine[/name_f] [name_f]Bijou[/name_f]

1 Like

Some incredibly dramatic names just for fun, haha!

DD (9): [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Zinovia[/name_f] [name_f]Cybele[/name_f]
DS (8): [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_m]Ivo[/name_m] [name_m]Sonder[/name_m]
DD/DD (7): [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] [name_u]Domino[/name_u] [name_u]Vega[/name_u] + [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Djuna[/name_f] [name_f]Severine[/name_f]
DS/DS (6): [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] Hyacinthus + [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] Aylward [name_m]Kent[/name_m]
DS (4): [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] [name_m]Isidro[/name_m] Safran
DD (3): [name_f]Fenna[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] [name_u]Yardley[/name_u]
DS (2): [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] Amalwin [name_m]Winthrop[/name_m]
DS/DD (babies): [name_m]Frasier[/name_m] [name_m]Darrow[/name_m] [name_m]Marinus[/name_m] + [name_f]Milla[/name_f] [name_f]Jocasta[/name_f] [name_u]Haven[/name_u]

I also have cheesecake (fun!) and six more weeks of winter (not so fun.)

[name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f], [name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_m]Caspar[/name_m], [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m], [name_f]Fenna[/name_f], [name_m]Phineas[/name_m], [name_m]Frasier[/name_m], and [name_f]Milla[/name_f]

[name_u]Or[/name_u], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], Ru, [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f], [name_u]Rhett[/name_u], [name_u]Cass[/name_u], [name_u]Will[/name_u], [name_f]Fenna[/name_f], Phin, [name_m]Frasier[/name_m], and [name_f]Millie[/name_f]

1 Like
  1. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl
  2. free 1-night stay at hotel
  3. twin girls
  4. handcuffs
  5. cheesecake
  6. papaya
  7. baby girl
  8. angry granny
  9. baby girl.
  10. basket of berries

(10) [name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], (8) [name_f]Elouise[/name_f] [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f], (8) [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f],
(4) [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], (2) [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]

1 Like

Y1: [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl; [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u]
Y2: One night stay at an abandoned hotel
Y3: Sombrero
Y4: Twins; [name_u]Keaton[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] & [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_m]Todd[/name_m]
Y5: Cheesecake
Y6: [name_u]Baby[/name_u] boy; [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u]
Y7: 2020 NYE glasses and hat
Y8: Angry granny
Y9: [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl; [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
Y10: Twins; [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] + [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_m]Joel[/name_m]

1 Like

year 1: i have…a potty

year 2: i have a free 1-night stay at an abandoned hotel, how relaxing!

year 3: i have a sombrero

year 4: i have some handcuffs

year 5: baby girl - lennon heather

year 6: i have a papaya to feed lennon

year 7: baby girl - freya elise

year 8: i have an angry granny, yay!

year 9: i have 6 more weeks of winter…excellent!

year 10: i have a basket of berries to feed lennon and freya, very healthy

my children:

-lennon heather
-freya elise

1 Like

From the list Witch Names:

1. [name_f]Electra[/name_f] [name_f]Circe[/name_f]

2. [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]

3. Sombrero

4. [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] [name_u]Frost[/name_u] and [name_u]Finch[/name_u] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]

5. Cheesecake

6. Papaya

7. [name_u]Corny[/name_u] [name_u]New[/name_u] Year’s glasses and hat dated 2020

8. Angry granny

9. [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] [name_u]Lux[/name_u]

10. [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] Nightshade and [name_u]Linden[/name_u] [name_m]Hemlock[/name_m]

[name_f]Electra[/name_f], [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u], [name_u]Finch[/name_u], [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f], [name_f]Lenore[/name_f] and [name_u]Linden[/name_u]

1 Like

Year 1: I got a baby potty… but no one to give it to. [name_f]Do[/name_f] I throw it or store it in the attic? :thinking:

Year 2: I got a free 1-night stay at an abandoned hotel! I hope I get a suite! And I wonder if it’s hanted :ghost:

Year 3: I had twin girls - [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] & [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] [name_f]Drusilla[/name_f] :dolls:

Year 4: I got handcuffs… Were they part of someone’s Halloween costume? Was I arrested? Did I just find them lying around? :face_with_peeking_eye:

Year 5: I got cheesecake. Time to hide in the bathroom so I can get eat in peace :yum:

Year 6: I got a papaya. I’ll give it to the girls :mango:

Year 7: I got some corny [name_u]New[/name_u] Years glasses and a matching hat… for 2020. I’ll put them in the girls’ dress-up box :disguised_face:

Year 8: I got an angry granny. I’m not sure what this means exactly :older_woman:

Year 9: I had a baby girl - [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_u]Hallow[/name_u] :rose:

Year 10: I got a basket of berries. I’ll have the strawberries and raspberries. The kids can have the rest :strawberry::blueberries:

DD/DD(7): [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] & [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] [name_f]Drusilla[/name_f]
DD(1): [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_u]Hallow[/name_u]

1 Like