Baby Ottilie

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] #3 … Another little girl joined sisters [name_f]Margo[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] on 25/11.

After lots of browsing on here over the past few years, we have named her [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f]

[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] I just love the sound and written flow of, and was her sisters’ favourite name suggestion from the off. [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] has been on our list since our first baby and I like that all 3 girls have a subtle or obvious flower reference somewhere

:two_hearts:

54 Likes

Congratulations!!

What a lovely name, and it’s so sweet that her sisters had a voice in the decision. [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] trio of names :two_hearts: :tulip:

1 Like

[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] is gorgeous! Congratulations :heartpulse:

1 Like

I love her name! Congrats!

1 Like

How sweet! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: x

1 Like

Congratulations!

Absolutely adore the name [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] :rose:

Good luck with your new addition

1 Like

So lovely! Congratulations!

1 Like

Oh. Your girls have gorgeous, gorgeous names! I’ve never heard [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] on a real child before, and I’m swooning. Congratulations and beautiful pick!! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u], baby [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] :rose:

1 Like

oh, congratulations! :candy:

ottilie is such a darling choice, and margo + iris + ottilie are a beautiful trio!

welcome, sweet ottilie! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much. [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] is definitely gaining popularity here (UK) but I’m on a pretty big city and the hospital had never had one x

Congratulations!

1 Like

congratulations! what a lovely set of sisters!! and i love rosa as a middle. welcome to the world, ottilie :heart:

1 Like

What a wonderful trio of sisters, and what a name full of meaning! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u], sweet [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]. :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s beautiful! Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] is absolutely beautiful.

1 Like

Absolutely stunning! :heart_eyes:

[name_f]Margo[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] are such a fun set of sister names. Congratulations!

2 Likes

So cute! A wee otter hound baby! (I love dogs too)

Congratulations! [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] is such a beautiful name :hearts:

1 Like