Baby Shelby is HERE! 💖

Our little girl, [name_u]Eden[/name_u] Europa, was born on [name_f]September[/name_f] 6th and we couldn’t be happier! She’s just as healthy and beautiful as we could’ve ever hoped or imagined, and we love her more with each passing moment.

Eden was chosen after we met our little princess, we spent a day getting a feel for her personality and she just seemed like an [name_u]Eden[/name_u], it matched her sweet and serene disposition perfectly. When she’s being a feisty little booger she’s our little [name_u]Edi[/name_u], though.

As for Europa, that has been picked since our very first talk about baby names years ago. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I met in school when we were doing a project on solar bodies and we were assigned [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m]’s moon, Europa. That project gave me my best friend in the entire world and led to this wonderful life I live. We’ve always known we would use it as a middle name for our daughter. It’s just very sentimental to us.

Thanks to everyone who gave us input on her name, it was very helpful! Warm and fuzzy thoughts going out to every momma still waiting to meet their little one(s)! :sparkling_heart:

30 Likes

Congratulations! Beautiful name and sweet story! :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Aw such a sweet story and a lovely name. Congratulations!!

1 Like

Gorgeous combination! And I love the story behind Europa!

1 Like

Congratulations, her name is as sweet as her, I’m sure :sunny: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

1 Like

This is one of the best name stories I’ve heard!

Congratulations, I love the name you chose :heart: [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], [name_u]Edi[/name_u]!

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is lovely and the middle, Europa, is so meaningful to your family. Well done!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], little [name_u]Eden[/name_u]!
You chose the perfect name for your daughter. It’s so sweet and meaningful. [name_u]Truly[/name_u] gorgeous!

I wish you all the best!
Stay safe

1 Like

A beautiful name and story behind it! Congratulations & welcome to the world, [name_u]Eden[/name_u]!

1 Like

Eden Europa is a beautiful bame! Congratulations to your baby girl :heart::heart: I can’t help but love the meaning of Europa and the connection it has with you and your husband!

1 Like

I LOVE alliteration names! And space names, of course. The story behind her name is lovely, congratulations!

1 Like

Eden Europa is one of the most beautiful names I have ever heard!
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is beautiful!

1 Like

I love the meanings behind the names chosen. [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is on my list for a middle and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] Europa sounds great. Congrats.

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations [name_u]Eden[/name_u] Europa is a lovely name and I love the meaning that it has for you.

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Eden[/name_u] Europa is a gorgeous name.

Beautiful name! Congratulations

Very neat name! Congratulations!!