Baby Shep

Our little guy arrived 2 weeks early, dramatically just minutes before midnight on [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f], and we finally settled on the name [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]. He joins big sisters [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_u]Florence[/name_u]. We almost went with another option because I was worried about [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] being too cheesy with a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] birthday, but ultimately, it was the name we have loved for years and it just felt too perfect not to use. [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] is a family name like big sisters’ middles. Thank you to all those who answered/commented on my thousands of threads! It feels so good to finally have him named!

58 Likes

congratulations!! all your babies have such beautiful names!

Congratulations! I love his name.

I love [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] for a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] baby! It’s a sweet connection without being something too overly Christmassy like [name_m]Rudolph[/name_m] or something.

Congratulations! His name is stunning!

Congratulations! Sweet names all around

Congratulations on your baby boy! He has such a handsome name. :slight_smile:

Congratulations :heart::tada: [name_u]Love[/name_u] him & his sisters names!

Sweet name! Congrats

Congratulations! All three of your children have wonderful names and I particularly love the adorable nickname [name_m]Shep[/name_m].

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

congratulations!

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] Wilder!! I love it! Congratulations :heart::heart:

what beautiful names! warmest congratulations x

Congratulations!!! :heart:

Congratulations!! I love his name and think the connection to [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] is subtle. Enjoy your sweet baby!

Congratulations!

congratulations! what a lovely name! welcome to the world, shepherd :heart:

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]!