Baby Shep

Our little guy arrived 2 weeks early, dramatically just minutes before midnight on Christmas Eve, and we named him Shepherd Wilder. Big sisters are Monroe Beatrice and Indie Florence. We almost went with another option because I was worried about Shepherd being too theme-y with a Christmas Eve birthday, but we have loved the name for years and it just felt too perfect not to use. Wilder is a family name like big sisters’ middles. Thank you to all those who answered/commented on my thousands of threads! It feels so good to finally have him named!

61 Likes

congratulations!! all your babies have such beautiful names!

Congratulations! I love his name.

I love [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] for a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] baby! It’s a sweet connection without being something too overly Christmassy like [name_m]Rudolph[/name_m] or something.

Congratulations! His name is stunning!

Congratulations! Sweet names all around

Congratulations on your baby boy! He has such a handsome name. :slight_smile:

Congratulations :heart::tada: [name_u]Love[/name_u] him & his sisters names!

Sweet name! Congrats

Congratulations! All three of your children have wonderful names and I particularly love the adorable nickname [name_m]Shep[/name_m].

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

congratulations!

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] Wilder!! I love it! Congratulations :heart::heart:

what beautiful names! warmest congratulations x

Congratulations!!! :heart:

Congratulations!! I love his name and think the connection to [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] is subtle. Enjoy your sweet baby!

Congratulations!

congratulations! what a lovely name! welcome to the world, shepherd :heart:

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]!