Baby Siamese!

I would like to call my family cat who is only a few months old a different name. Her name is [name_f]Cleopatra[/name_f] ([name_f]Cleo[/name_f]) and her sister is Cinderellie ([name_f]Ellie[/name_f]). I want something different to call her. Here is a small description about her, I believe she is a blue point Siamese and her color is similar to a Russian [name_u]Blue[/name_u] with grey in it and her eyes are very hard to describe cause I can’t find another Siamese with eyes like hers but they look minty green with baby blue and some dark blue mixed in, she has sorta a raccoon pattern on her tail. She is such a sweet girl and will sleep on her chest if she wanted too. She will follow you into the bathroom and sit in the sink ( We are in a house of woman all of which have there periods and me and my mom have stomach problems so we appreciate her company) and into your room. Her meow isn’t like our other cats or any cat I’ve ever heard it sounds kinda broken. We got her from a bad home and when we picked her up she was covered in pee and poop (she has some stomach problems at the moment) She has a way to crawl into your heart and when we got her I was going through something. I think she deserves a unique name so if you have any ideas please comment, I would love to hear. Thanks:)

2 Likes

Andromeda
[name_f]Nefertiti[/name_f]
[name_f]Minerva[/name_f]
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
[name_f]Pandora[/name_f]
[name_f]Morwenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Galilea[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f]

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like