Baby Simpson name suggestions

I’m due with my first little one [name]April[/name] 28th and can’t seem to find a name I love. We’re having a boy and he’ll be the first grandchild on either side. The last name is [name]Simpson[/name] so any names ending with a similar sound are out for the sake of sounding too rhymey. Names ending with an S sound also seem to jumble into [name]Simpson[/name]. My maiden name is [name]Russell[/name] however it’s not that important to incorporate. My husband, [name]Ryan[/name], is dead set on [name]Thomas[/name] [name]James[/name]. [name]Thomas[/name] is his middle name and grandfather’s first. [name]James[/name] is my grandfather, mother, and his father’s first name. I think it’s a perfectly fine name, just a bit boring. On the plus side there wouldn’t be any quizzical looks when I introduce the little guy. [name]Ry[/name] is open to suggestions and would negotiate if I brought a name to the table that he likes.I’d prefer a masculine name, easily recognizable, somewhat traditional or rooted with history, however a bit obscure. For [name]Ry[/name], the biggest factors are easy to understand, manly, and not a dog name (although he does like the name [name]Rex[/name]. Go figure. Lol) We briefly agreed on [name]Emmett[/name], but I’m beginning to find it a bit feminine. [name]Ryan[/name] is from [name]Arizona[/name] and that’s where we met. I’d like to include a name with a Southwest [name]Arizona[/name] feel but not cowboyish. (I love [name]Tucson[/name], [name]Ry[/name] hates it) Names I like include [name]Abraham[/name], [name]Cillian[/name], [name]Everett[/name], [name]Xavier[/name] or [name]Javier[/name], [name]Ryker[/name], [name]Malachi[/name], [name]Nikolai[/name], and [name]Milo[/name].

If we were having a girl she’d be Hasley [name]Olive[/name]. My mom’s maiden name and my favorite color. [name]Ryan[/name] loved [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (yes he found the OJ [name]Simpson[/name] reference quite funny) I also liked [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Sedona[/name] ([name]Sadie[/name] for nn) and [name]Amelia[/name].

Help! Any suggestions would be immensely appreciated.

I think you should go with [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Russell[/name] [name]Simpson[/name]. It has a really reat flow and incorporates family names on both sides. It stays classic but the middle name isn’t at all popular anymore. [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Russell[/name] is a really great classic name!

I agree, [name]Thomas[/name] [name]James[/name] is a perfectly fine name, but pretty boring. I think almost all of the listed names would spice the combo a little up. [name]Love[/name] [name]Emmet[/name] [name]James[/name], [name]Ryker[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Cillian[/name] would be good too. I think [name]James[/name] and [name]Thomas[/name] both need a less classic / common secon name to go with.

I like the name [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Simpson[/name] for a boy and [name]Halia[/name] [name]Janelle[/name] [name]Simpson[/name].

I love [name]Russell[/name] as a first name. So cute but rugged at the same time! [name]Ryker[/name] is cute too! What about [name]Russell[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Simpson[/name] (RJ or [name]Russ[/name] would be cute NNs)

The heavy S sound of [name]Thomas[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Simpson[/name] is very noticeable. That said, [name]Thomas[/name] [name]James[/name] is a nice classic that you really cannot go wrong with. Some other ideas:

[name]Adam[/name]
[name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Frank[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Hank[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Karl[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]

Some names with an Arizone vibe:

[name]Amado[/name]
[name]Ash[/name]
[name]Cameron[/name]
[name]Canyon[/name]
[name]Chandler[/name]
[name]Clifton[/name]
[name]Clay[/name]
[name]Dolan[/name]
[name]Gilbert[/name]
[name]Hayden[/name]
Holbrook
[name]Jerome[/name]
[name]Parker[/name]
[name]Payson[/name]
[name]Powell[/name]
[name]Prescott[/name]
[name]Rio[/name]
[name]Rico[/name]
[name]Taylor[/name]
[name]Thatcher[/name]

[name]Thomas[/name] [name]James[/name] is absolutely perfect!!