“Baby Sissy” is finally here and named

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] Home Kiralaine [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Diane[/name_f]!

Our second child was finally born, a little sister for our daughter Marilise.

Similar to how we named our older daughter we wanted a three syllable name fit for a fantasy princess that also had some more familiar nickname options and used multiple family names in the middle. We were extremely indecisive with our shortlist but while I was in labor we managed to finally settle on her name. We ended up taking a shorter name from both our lists, [name_f]Kira[/name_f] and [name_f]Elaine[/name_f], and combined them into a name we could agree on.

42 Likes

Kiralaine is so pretty and striking! A perfect sister for Marilise. Congratulations :heartpulse:

4 Likes

congratulations, your girls have beautiful names!

Congratulations :sparkles::sparkles:

Congratulations!

Oh, wow. I never expect to like invented names to much… but these are so delightful. :heart_eyes: They’re so princessy, you’re right! Totally stunning, and nickname potential off the charts. Sweet Kiralaine, welcome to the world. x

4 Likes

Congratulations!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::revolving_hearts: She has such a striking and beautiful name! :sparkling_heart:

Congratulations :partying_face:
So pretty!

OMG congrats! Such a cute name. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world sweet Kiralaine :two_hearts:

Congratulations on your new baby girl! Your daughter’s names are so sweet, and they go so well together :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!!

[name_f]Pretty[/name_f] and distinctive choice!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations - Kiralaine and Marilise sound so sweet and perfect together. I love how unique and striking each of them are.

congratulations!! what beautiful names! welcome to the world, kiralaine :heart:

Congrats on your little baby girl and the sweet name you chose​:purple_heart::purple_heart::partying_face:

Your daughters have stunning and unique names… [name_f]May[/name_f] I ask what were some boy name contenders?

Whoops, coming to this a little late, but, who cares?! :upside_down_face:

Big congratulations!!! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, Miss Kiralaine! :heart_eyes: