Baby sister for Aurelia Jane

We have a two year old daughter named [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and we are expecting our second daughter due in [name_f]February[/name_f] 2018.

We liked the names [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_f]Opal[/name_f] last time. We want to use the middle name [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] for my mother as we used my husband’s mother’s name.

What names do you like with [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]? Or are there any other names you think would be good?

Thank you.

I think [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] sound the best out of those. I also like [name_f]Cora[/name_f] with [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] but not with [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f].

[name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Corinne[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliana[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]

I also like [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], and [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] with [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], but not as much with [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f].

[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]

I like your list. A few more suggestions -

Abigail
Adelaide
Annalise
Bronwyn
Bronte
Catarina
Cordelia
Eden
Georgia/Georgiana
Mildred
Millicent
Persephone
Petra
Sapphira
Sophronia
Whitley

I love Aurelia! Penelope and Josephine are my favorite of your options. I also really like the suggestion of Clementine.

Other thoughts:
Matilda
Pauline
Dorothea/Dorothy
Augusta
Lucinda
Millicent
Claudia
Marcelline
Helene
Edith
Sybil

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] would be amazing, as would [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]!