Baby sister for big brother Elliot

Big brother [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]
Last name begins with R and is 3 syllables

Between [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f]

[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] as a middle name

Looking for input!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] is very handsome. [name_f]Isla[/name_f] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f] are both beautiful names. I tend to lean towards [name_f]Clara[/name_f], because it’s more of a classic. [name_f]Isla[/name_f] is a bit more trendy. However, w/an ‘R’ ln & the mn [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f] will have a much better flow.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] & [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] make a wonderful sibset! Great choice mama

I really like [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] together. I’m not a fan of the alliteration that [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] has.

I like [name_f]Clara[/name_f] best!!

As much as I think [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] sound better together, I don’t think a child’s name should be chosen that way because it takes away their sense of individuality and they may get a worse name because of it. [name_f]Isla[/name_f] is very beautiful, and I do like the name, however it is incredibly popular right now which is such a big turn off. Your baby will most likely grow up surrounded by other [name_f]Isla[/name_f]'s, which makes the name quite a bit more dull. It’s also trendy, which means it will go out of date.
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] is a traditional, classic name. But “[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]” sounds bad to me. Sometimes alliteration can work, sometimes it can’t. I don’t think it does here.
So for me there’s ups and downs in both choices, if the middle name can be changed my vote goes to [name_f]Clara[/name_f], if not I don’t think it goes anywhere because I can’t get past the popularity and trendiness of [name_f]Isla[/name_f].

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] would be lovely with [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]! :slight_smile:

I immediately thought [name_f]Clara[/name_f] when I saw the title, haha! I really like [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f] together, so that’ll be my pick. [name_f]Isla[/name_f] feels a little different stylistically to me, and I’m just (personally) not loving her with [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]

I like both [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] with [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]. I’m more fond of [name_f]Clara[/name_f], personally, but I think I do like the sound of [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] better than [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]. So my vote goes to [name_f]Isla[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

looooove the sib set of [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f]! Not to mention I think that [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] will flow really really nicely! These two names go so well together! I love the name [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] for a boy and love [name_f]Isla[/name_f] for a girl, together they are great! I think personally that [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is very very traditional, and paired with [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] it might sound a bit clunky. I really love [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f]!

Thank you!
I also lean more towards [name_f]Clara[/name_f], but I agree I think [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] with our last name is nicer…

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is really lovely and it suits [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u] well.

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] & [name_f]Isla[/name_f]!

Both are gorgeous! I’d usually go for [name_f]Clara[/name_f] but with [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] as the middle name, I think [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is wonderful :slight_smile:

If you’re set on [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] as a middle name I would go with [name_f]Isla[/name_f]. [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] flows better in my opinion. But both [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] are lovely and both go really well with [name_u]Elliot[/name_u].

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is quite lovely. I prefer [name_f]Clara[/name_f] next to [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] as well.