Baby sister for Leah

See the results of this poll: - a ending name for Leah’s sister

Respondents: 38 (This poll is closed)

• Danika : 3 (8%)
  • Kara : 21 (55%)
  • Kiera: 14 (37%)

[name_f]Kara[/name_f]! Like [name_f]Leah[/name_f] it’s familiar by not mega popular, it’s sweet but tough, cute but mature too

I voted for [name_f]Kara[/name_f]! At first, I was concerned that [name_f]Kara[/name_f] might be a little close to [name_f]Leah[/name_f], but quickly decided that it wasn’t. Both names are sweet, concise, and familiar.

Definitely [name_f]Kara[/name_f]!! My second choice would be [name_f]Danika[/name_f]!!

Thanks, I like your reasoning

You can’t go wrong with any of your picks, I like [name_f]Kara[/name_f] in particular.

I actually like something like [name_f]Melanie[/name_f] or [name_f]Lainey[/name_f] with [name_f]Leah[/name_f] though… I’m picturing you on the playground calling for your girls and I like the -ie and -uh sounds together (ex. “[name_f]Lainey[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f], 5 more minutes”)…
[name_m]Just[/name_m] a random thought :slight_smile:

Good luck and congratulations on your baby on the way!!

Thank you! Yes, I am considering other names, these were the only -ah names. :slight_smile:

For [name_f]Leah[/name_f], I prefer [name_f]Kiera[/name_f]. Then [name_f]Danika[/name_f], and finally [name_f]Kara[/name_f].

P.S. I love [name_f]Leah[/name_f]!

With [name_f]Leah[/name_f], I like [name_f]Kara[/name_f] the most. But then I find [name_f]Kara[/name_f], [name_f]Kiera[/name_f] and [name_f]Danika[/name_f] similar so you can’t go wrong with any choices!

I had originally voted for [name_f]Kiera[/name_f], but on reflection I really love [name_f]Danika[/name_f] most with [name_f]Leah[/name_f]. All nice names, but [name_f]Danika[/name_f] has its own distinct sounds and feel while still fitting beautifully with [name_f]Leah[/name_f].