Baby Sister for Lennon

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Everyone!

We are having another little girl in [name_u]November[/name_u] and my husband and I are stuck on what to name her! Her big sisters name is [name_u]Lennon[/name_u].

We are between [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], [name_u]Indie[/name_u], and [name_u]Willow[/name_u]. Her middle name will be [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] regardless.

Thanks in advance for your input! :heart:

3 Likes

Three great choices to match an older sisters great name! I think that [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] go best together out of all of the names, so [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] gets my vote!

2 Likes

Monroe!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_u]Monroe[/name_u] gets my vote ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] is beautiful

1 Like

[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] sounds best in my opinion.

1 Like

[name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] sounds the best to my ear, but you can’t really go wrong!

2 Likes

I like [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] or [name_u]Willow[/name_u] the best!

[name_u]Indie[/name_u] and [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] don’t quite have the right sound for me.

I lean a little more towards [name_u]Willow[/name_u], only because [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] sort of rhymes when I say it to myself.

1 Like

[name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] go so well together!

1 Like

I love them all I apologize

1 Like

I think indie nicole would be wonderful with lennon!!

1 Like

i think indie nicole and willow nicole sound the best!

1 Like

[name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] are both absolutely breathtaking. I find the sibling combo [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_u]Indie[/name_u] to be phenomenal though so thats the result I’d go with.

1 Like

[name_u]Willow[/name_u]!

1 Like

monroe is cute !!!

I’ll throw out the wild card presley nicole :eyes:

3 Likes

[name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] are perfect together!

1 Like

[name_u]Willow[/name_u]! [name_u]Perfect[/name_u] for a fall birthday and goes great with [name_u]Lennon[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I think [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] fit really nicely together!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] together; they fit together in an unexpected way. [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] sounds great, too.

And I love the subtle pattern the two names share of consonant one/vowel one/double consonant two/vowel two/consonant one.

2 Likes