Baby Sister for Lennon

[name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous, and [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] & [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] have to be one of the cutest sibsets I’ve heard!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] with Lennon!! I also think [name_u]Indie[/name_u] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] go nicely but like how [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] has a surname feel like [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] :blush:

1 Like

I like [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], closely followed by [name_u]Indie[/name_u].

1 Like

I love [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] best together for siblings but in terms of middle name [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] doesn’t sound as good as [name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] to me.

1 Like

[name_u]Willow[/name_u]! Symmetry! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the shared “l”; the double “ll” followed by an “o” for [name_u]Willow[/name_u] juxtaposed with the double nn followed by an “o” for [name_u]Lennon[/name_u]. Also, [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is the prettiest of the three imo.

1 Like

your options are lovely, and i love lennon’s name !!

of the three, i like indie best (both on its own and with big sister lennon)

indie nicole gets my vote !

1 Like

[name_u]Lennon[/name_u] & [name_u]Indie[/name_u] and [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] & [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] both go so well!!

1 Like

I was coming to say the same :point_up_2:t2:
[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] so much here

2 Likes

Monroe!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] is precious!

1 Like

[name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] are perfect together! Both cute, cool, iconic unisex surnames. Sweet but with an edge.

I’d also suggest [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] for something with the bohemian vibe of [name_u]Indie[/name_u] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] with the cool androgynous sound of [name_u]Monroe[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and… [name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] gets my vote.

Although I agree with @katinka that [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] would be an excellent alternative to [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] would 100% be my pick if that was an option. I’d happily name my own daughters [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u], I love them both!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] ( and I like this as Lennon’s sister) but [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] works perfectly next to [name_u]Lennon[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]Monroe[/name_u] is really nice with [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] they both have vintage Hollywood glam vibes and awesome surname as first name quality.

I really like the subtle like in [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] they both are 6 letters and they both have that double letter in the middle of their name; which is really cool!

[name_u]Indie[/name_u] is my least favorite of the 3 choices.

I think I like [name_u]Willow[/name_u] the best it is slightly unexpected and follows a pattern. And [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] is just lovely! [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] just seems to spot on matchy to me.

1 Like

Thank you all so much for your input! You have all been a huge help :blush:

[name_u]Willow[/name_u]

1 Like

What gorgeous names !

[name_u]Willow[/name_u] is sweet because of the symmetry, and I feel like it works well with [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] who also feels like a symmetrical name

[name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] is probably my favourite. [name_u]Indie[/name_u] and [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] feel like rockstars together! They are spunky and sweet and unexpected

[name_u]Monroe[/name_u] is cute and works as a surnamey name like [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] . [name_f]Roe[/name_f] is a cute nickname

1 Like

Our daughter is due to be born any day and we recently came across the name [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] meaning cheerful bringer of joy. What are your thoughts on [name_u]Tatum[/name_u] as baby sis’s name??