Baby sister for Mabel

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all! We have just had a little baby girl and are struggling to finalise her name.
Our first born is named [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eileen[/name_f].
We have narrowed down to the following names:

• [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Maree[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Maree[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Maree[/name_f]

Thoughts?
Thanks!! :blush:

1 Like

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] or [name_u]Florence[/name_u]!

Congrats!!

1 Like

I love Florence with Mabel! Bonnie & Mabel is also very sweet :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t choose Lola because of the meaning, especially next to Mabel, whose meaning is so sweet.

Such a great list!!

I’m really into [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Maree[/name_f], I love the vintage vibe it gives off. It’s unexpected paired with [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], but they go so lovely together.

2 Likes

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eileen[/name_f] gives me major vintage vibes, but in a cute cottagecore-esque way! I’d personally go for [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Maree[/name_f]!

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] go very nicely together.

I think [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f]!

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] are both lovely with [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]!
Congratulations :two_hearts::two_hearts:

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] is so sweet! I love her with [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]! [name_u]Florence[/name_u] also an excellent choice. Congrats!

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Maree[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] with [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]! Such a cute sister set!!

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] definitely fits well with [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]!

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] :bouquet:

Honestly I think [name_u]Florence[/name_u] is so adorable with [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] such a sweet charming pair a lovely vintage sibling set. [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] & [name_u]Florence[/name_u] feel very British a pairing that you would find at any primary school up and cross the country. I like that [name_u]Florence[/name_u] also has a lovely meaning like [name_f]Mabel[/name_f].

I can see I’m in the minority here, but I think [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] are fantastic together!

I do love [name_u]Florence[/name_u] too though!

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] for sure! Congratulations!

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] or [name_u]Florence[/name_u].

Congratulations!!

First of all, [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is absolutely darling.

I really love [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], but it’s probably the only option on your list that might be tough to wear as an adult. Not necessarily if she becomes an artist, musician, author, or veterinarian, but it might be hard to take a [name_m]President[/name_m] [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] or Dr. [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] seriously. That being said, cute and nicknamey names are becoming more and more popular, so the way we perceive [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] today may change entirely twenty years from now.

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] is one of my all-time favourites, so it’s safe to say I support the name. However, Mabel-and-Lola has a bit of a clunky feel to it - it’s tough to say. I recommend saying it out loud and seeing if you feel able to say it easily. If so, awesome! If not, it’s worth reconsidering.

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] is, in my opinion, your best option of the three. [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] are darling together. [name_u]Florence[/name_u] is uncommon but familiar and has a great number of nickname options for when she’s older (Flo, [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Florrie[/name_f], Cece…) but also doesn’t require a nickname if you don’t want to give her one.

Congratulations again!

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] would be my second pick.

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] seems a very different vibe to [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] to me and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] is getting really popular in some areas so I’d vote for the lovely [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f].

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] are both perfect!