Baby sister for Mabel

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] has the same vibe as [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] but [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] sounds so cute with [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]!

I vote [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] :slightly_smiling_face:

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] !!

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] seems to match Mabel’s sweet vintage charm perfectly!

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] would be my second pick, it would make the sibset feel a little more vintage clunky rather than vintage sweet but either way it works. (Id also point out you could use [name_f]Lola[/name_f] as a nickname for Florence)

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] or [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f]

[name_u]Florence[/name_u].

Florence!!!

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] are both perfect with [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]!
[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] if you want a less popular option :slight_smile:

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] both go great with [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]. I’m leaning towards [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f].

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] nn [name_f]Lola[/name_f]!

Bonnie!!

[name_u]Florence[/name_u]!

Congratulations!
I loveeee [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]. The repetitive “b” sounds are cute!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] together!
I also love [name_f]Lola[/name_f] but don’t love the double-barrelled sound of [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Maree[/name_f] (even if you don’t intend on using it that way).

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Maree[/name_f]!

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f]. [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] is so fresh and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] is adorable. Personally prefer [name_f]Flora[/name_f] to [name_u]Florence[/name_u] but the latter seems to be everyone’s favorite so i don’t think you can go wrong. [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eileen[/name_f] is to die for :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] esp if you use [name_f]Flora[/name_f] as a nn :star_struck:

[name_u]Florence[/name_u]!

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] is adorable!

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] is my favorite! I think [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] are absolutely perfect together!

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] are lovely. :heart_eyes: With [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], I prefer [name_u]Florence[/name_u]!