Baby sister is here

Wanted to update everyone who helped and gave us amazing advice!

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] sister to [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] was born last week. We named her [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], which wasn’t even on our short list when she was born, but totally fits her perfectly. Thanks to everyone again!

64 Likes

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] are gorgeous sister names! Huge congratulations xx and a big welcome to baby [name_f]Olive[/name_f]!

4 Likes

Congratulations! Juniper and Olive are so sweet together!

1 Like

Adorable! Congratulations. :heart:

Congratulations :tada::tada:

Congratulations! Super pretty name!

Congratulations and welcome to the world, [name_f]Olive[/name_f]! Both of your daughters have such beautiful names. :heart: :herb:

How gorgeous, their names are perfect together. Congratulations :heartpulse:

Congratulations!! [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] are stunning together!

Congratulations!

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] are lovely :herb:

such a sweet name & sister pairing! congratulations!

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] choice! Congratulations on your new baby girl :blush: [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] & [name_f]Olive[/name_f] are just right together!

Congratulations!! [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] are gorgeous names!

Your daughters have fantastic names! Congratulations!

Oh my goodness this is the most adorable duo I have ever heard! What beautiful little girls names !

Congratulations on your newest family member. I hope everyone is settling in nicely and you are getting some much deserved rest !

Congratulations!! [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is such a wonderful choice :heart::heart:

congratulations! welcome to the world, olive :heart:

Congratulations!! Adorable sister names :purple_heart:

Congratulations! Her name fits so well with her sister’s!

congrats! what a cute set :))