Baby Sister is here!

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] arrived on 25 [name_u]October[/name_u], weighing 8lbs 3oz. A sister for [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] :heart:

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] is a name that was on our list from our first daughter and it seemed just right for a little autumn baby girl. [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] is an honour name for my sister, who is delighted to have a little namesake. [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is for the meaning: ‘good news’. We had a shocker of a year on a personal level last year, so it was extremely happy and good news when we found out we were pregnant in [name_u]February[/name_u] this year :blush: I also like the sort of symmetry it makes between the girls’ names rhythm-wise.

We’re so happy she’s here safe and sound, our beautiful rainbow girl :heart::rainbow:

60 Likes

oh congratulations!! such a cute name (so is her sisters)! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations :ribbon:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a stunning name :green_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Such a beautiful name :heart_eyes::ribbon:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a gorgeous name :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Wow, what a darling, meaningful name! I’m a [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] myself, and I adore my name. So so exciting to hear of a new tiny [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope she’ll love her name too—and I certainly think she will!

Huge congratulations to you, and welcome to your little rainbow beauty. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada:

Your daughters are beautifully named!

1 Like

Congratulations!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the meaning behind her name!

1 Like

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] and [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] are just the sweetest pair of sisters :heart: Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is absolutely lovely. :dove::dizzy:

1 Like

Congratulations, what a lovely name!

1 Like

[name_u]Perfect[/name_u] name and a perfect sibset! :heart:

1 Like

congratulations to all of you! she has such a lovely name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!! :partying_face:
What an exciting time for your family, I bet you’re all bubbling with joy over the new addition to the family!
Her name is a stunner! :heart_eyes: And goes so well with her older sister’s name too, loving your taste!
Xx🍃

1 Like

What a beautiful name! [name_f]Julia[/name_f] and [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] are gorgeous together. Congratulations on your little girl!

1 Like

What an amazing name! Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations! You’ve picked such a beautiful name: lovely on its own, and it goes so well with her sister’s too!

1 Like

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] and [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] are such a sweet set! Congratulations on your new little girl !

1 Like