Baby Sister

[name_u]Alba[/name_u] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] arrived on [name_u]June[/name_u] 17th, healthy and loud. Big sister [name_f]Thea[/name_f] is a little unsure, but curious and gentle and I know they both will have a great bond. We are all doing great in adjusting of being a family of four and are over the moon that she’s finally here!

66 Likes

I absolutely adore [name_u]Alba[/name_u], and her name goes so well with big sister’s name. They both have vintage movie star feel to me (like your profile picture :slightly_smiling_face:). Congratulations to the whole family! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh, congratulations @SofiaSweden :orange_heart:

[name_u]Alba[/name_u] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] is an absolutely beautiful name, worn by I’m sure an absolutely beautiful girl. Sending so much love to your family! :blossom:

3 Likes

What a beautiful name! And a lovely sister set too :two_hearts: Congratulations.

1 Like

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] & [name_u]Alba[/name_u] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] are gorgeous together! Congratulations, mama! I hope you two are resting well :hugs: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] her name.

1 Like

Congratulations!! What a gorgeous name!! Hoping the best for you in healing and that these two tiny sisters become the best of friends :heartpulse:

1 Like

Congratulations, her name is stunning!

1 Like

Congratulations!!

[name_u]Alba[/name_u] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] is very pretty sounds lovely with [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] such a romantic sister pairing.

1 Like

Congratulations!! She has a beautiful name! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Congratulations! :heart: :tada:

She has a gorgeous name.

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is lovely! [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_u]Alba[/name_u] make the sweetest sister set.

1 Like

congratulations!

1 Like

[name_u]Alba[/name_u] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] is a beautiful choice! Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

Congrats! What a stunning name! Alba is so sweet with Thea :smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! I absolutely love her name :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone! :blush:

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] names, congratulations! [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_u]Alba[/name_u] are stunning :star_struck:

oh wow congratulations!! what a beautiful name! welcome to the world, alba :heart: