Baby Tessa!

Tessa [name_f]May[/name_f] was born at 10:43 am after a 5 hour labour! [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] ( Big sis) is over the moon right now! Thank you for suggestions on my forum!
Thanks
[name_f]Veronica[/name_f]

20 Likes

Aww! Congratulations! That’s so exciting! I’m so glad big sis is getting along with her! What wonderful names you’ve picked!

Congratulations!! [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] is so sweet. Good luck!

Congratulations!! I absolutely love [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f], especially with [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]!

[name_f]Lyla[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] were made to be sisters :two_hearts: Congratulations!

Congratulations! Wishing your family all the joy and love in the world, both names are gorgeous!

Congratulations!

Congratulations for your baby’s birth! She has the loveliest name! :heart:

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Congratulations! Beautiful choice

Lyla and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] are so sweet together! Congratulations!!

Congratulations! [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] is lovely.

Congratulations!! I love [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] and I’m so excited that you ended up going with [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]. I’m so happy for your family!!

Congratulations! [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] is so precious and I love [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] with [name_f]Lyla[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

She woke you up early from [name_u]Day[/name_u] 1, eh? Lol! Congratulations!!!