Baby Verti is here!

[name]Welcome[/name] Verti [name]Feliz[/name] Lebo!

Verti- A family name on [name]Dani[/name]'s maternal side, comes from the root words for “green” and “truth”, and was chosen to honor [name]Dani[/name]'s maternal grandmother, [name]Verda[/name] [name]Jo[/name] Eilerman (one of Verti’s three living great-grandmas!).

[name]Feliz[/name]- The Spanish word for “happy” because we couldn’t wish anything greater for our daughter than to find and spread joy in the world.

Verti was born in our home at 3:30am on [name]Wednesday[/name] 29th of [name]August[/name], after a quick labor that began when [name]Dani[/name]'s water broke at 9:50pm. It was a beautiful sunny day that turned into a crisp clear night, with the lowest temperature of the month. Verti entered the world quietly with wide eyes, and her parents are absolutely smitten. She weighs 6lbs. 13oz. and was 18.9 inches long, with lots of dark hair and dark eyes.

Congratulations! I love the name. I’ve never heard Verti before, but its similarity to [name]Verity[/name] makes it seem familiar anyway, and I love that it’s a family name! [name]Love[/name] your reasoning behind the middle name too. The whole combination flows wonderfully. Unexpectedly lyrical.

Awww, that’s a BEAUTIFUL name, with a lot of beautiful meaning attached to it!..It is quite lovely!.. Enjoy her. [name]Welcome[/name] Verti!..Congratulations to her Momma and Daddy and her family.

I hadn’t heard Verti as a name before, but I’m familiar with its roots in the words for “green” and “truth”–both lovely associations and an unexpectedly lovely name.
Congratulations!

Yes, congratulations and like the others I am not familiar with Verti but it is like [name]Verity[/name] so we all feel as if we know the name and I hope that the joy she radiates does indeed make others around her very happy.

rollo

Big congratulations, and welcome to the world Verti! Verti is very interesting, and is quite nice!

[name]May[/name] Verti always stay happy like her middle name.

God bless!