Baby's almost here, but no name.

See the results of this poll: Which names? (one per gender)

Respondents: 50 (This poll is closed)

• Genevieve Sophia: 16 (32%)
  • Violet Matilda: 3 (6%)
  • Annabelle Rose: 7 (14%)
  • Parker Benjamin: 3 (6%)
  • Jack Alexander: 13 (26%)
  • Evan Alexander: 8 (16%)

I think [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is lovely but doens’t quite stand out for me. Maybe it’s a little too soft and flowery and [name]Rose[/name] is a very common MN. [name]Sophia[/name] is also a popular name now but [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] flows nicely and stands out.

For boys I think [name]Evan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] flows the nicest.

Also good luck to your wife and I hope her labour is as painfree as a labour can be

Woo-hoo! This is so exciting!

[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]: [name]Genevieve[/name] is one of my favorite names in the world, although I’m not sure about its flow with [name]Sophia[/name].

[name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: [name]Annabelle[/name] is another one of my favorites, but because [name]Rose[/name] is the #1 middle name for girls, it feels a bit like a filler, along the lines of [name]Lynn[/name]. That said, I think that [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Rose[/name] sounds elegant, soft, and sweet. ([name]Rose[/name] is one of my favorite names, too, as a first name.)

I really love [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Violet[/name], which feels more distinctive to me than [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]: I love both names so much (I’m in heaven with your list!) :-), but when I look at the combo, I keep wanting to flip it around as [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Violet[/name].

As is, I think that [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Rose[/name] has the best flow, but I also really, really love [name]Genevieve[/name], which feels more distinctive than [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. (I love [name]Violet[/name], too, but love [name]Annabelle[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name] more.) So, I’ll vote for [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Sophia[/name], with [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Rose[/name] in second place.

[name]Jack[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]: This is definitely my favorite from the boys’ names. I think it’s handsome and timeless.

[name]Evan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]: I think the flow is great, but I love [name]Jack[/name] more than [name]Evan[/name]. (I guess [name]Evan[/name] feels trendier to me than [name]Jack[/name].)

[name]Parker[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]: I think the flow is wonderful, but I’m more of a classic names person.

I apologize for creating new combos (ie: [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Violet[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Violet[/name], etc.), but I wasn’t sure if you were open to different middles. :slight_smile:

I think all of your names are fantastic, and you honestly can’t go wrong!

Best wishes to you all! :slight_smile:

GIRLS
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] - I think that [name]Will[/name], [name]Aurora[/name], and [name]Genevieve[/name] sound the best together, personally. The name is elegant and sophisticated and still has cute spunky nicknames for a little girl ([name]Genni[/name] or [name]Evie[/name]). [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] is a great choice, but [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] also works!

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] - I agree that this sounds best as [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Violet[/name], but I think [name]Genevieve[/name] has more sophistication and elegance than either of these. I also think that both [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] are going to be very popular in the coming years.

[name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - [name]Rose[/name] is a semi-filler middle name, and I don’t care for the spelling of [name]Annabelle[/name]. It seems overly frilly and feminine, and I prefer [name]Annabel[/name]. [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Rose[/name] would be a great alternative.

[name]Favorite[/name] - [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]

BOYS
[name]Evan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] - [name]Evan[/name] seems very trendy compared to your other choices, which are much more stylish and unique. I don’t particularly care for the flow of [name]Evan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name], either.

[name]Jack[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] - I like [name]Jack[/name], but I think [name]Jack[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] has a lot of hard K sounds in [name]JaCK[/name] [name]AleXander[/name].

[name]Parker[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] - I think this has the best flow, and I really like the surname name, [name]Parker[/name], with the classic [name]Benjamin[/name]. I also like [name]Will[/name], [name]Aurora[/name], and [name]Parker[/name] together, so this wins for me!

[name]Favorite[/name] - [name]Parker[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]

What a good husband you are!

The boy’s name is easy, [name]Jack[/name] [name]Alexander[/name].

This is a difficult choice because all the names are gorgeous.

I love the flow and prettiness of [name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

[name]Genevieve[/name] is one of my favourite names. [name]Sophia[/name] is always a gem but the flow is not perfect.

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] is lovely and as an Aussie you have my heart for choosing [name]Matilda[/name].

I think you will have to have three girls so you can use all these gorgeous names!

I like [name]Violet[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] too.

[name]Aurora[/name], [name]Will[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name], [name]Will[/name] and [name]Annabelle[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name], [name]Will[/name] and [name]Violet[/name]

After writing down the three combos it is [name]Genevieve[/name] that is standing out.

However, if you were to have a son later the combo would have to be [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Jack[/name] or [name]James[/name] because [name]Alexander[/name] goes better with [name]Genevieve[/name].

[name]Violet[/name] and [name]Jack[/name] go really well together.

[name]Annabelle[/name] and [name]Jack[/name] go really well together too.

So if you want to keep [name]Jack[/name] then my choice would be [name]Annabelle[/name].

If not then [name]Genevieve[/name].