Baby's here no name!!

See the results of this poll: Help please!!

Respondents: 37 (This poll is closed)

• Eli Joseph T.: 22 (59%)
  • Landon Joseph T.: 10 (27%)
  • Nathan Joseph T.: 4 (11%)
  • Kyle Joseph T.: 1 (3%)
  • Kyle Landon T.: 0 (0%)

I chose [name]Eli[/name] because I really love it with [name]Joseph[/name].

Ditto. :slight_smile: And a huge CONGRATULATIONS to you! :slight_smile: I hope you’re doing well! :slight_smile:

Take care!

If I was going with [name]Eli[/name] I would have to choose the handsome [name]Elliot[/name] as the first name with nn of [name]Eli[/name].

For me [name]Elliot[/name] or [name]Nathan[/name] or [name]Nathaniel[/name]

Congratulations!!

I am partial to the name [name]Nathan[/name]. I know a couple Nathans myself and they are both awesome people. [name]Nathan[/name] is such a good versatile name. It is strong, handsome, but also playful and cute. And the nn [name]Nate[/name] is lovely. Let me know what you choose!!!

[name]Eli[/name] for the win! I love it. Totally cute name with [name]Joseph[/name]. Dare I say congratulations on little [name]Eli[/name] :wink:

I voted for [name]Landon[/name], but I also love [name]Eli[/name]. Good luck picking!

Well…haha… Looking at the votes it was close between [name]Landon[/name] and [name]Eli[/name] but we decided to go with [name]Eli[/name] and we are going to save [name]Landon[/name] for future children of course with a different middle name…

We gave him the name this morning, and we got to come home this afternoon!! So we are excited!! Thanks to all for all of ya’lls help my husband and I really do appreciate it!!

Congratulations!!! All your choices were great, but I voted for [name]Eli[/name]–a wonderful name. So glad everything is going well!

Congratulations on choosing a name! (I love [name]Eli[/name]…) :slight_smile: I’m happy that you’re home now, and wish you all the best!
:slight_smile:

Take care!