Back again for help with a revised list (for girls)

I like [name]Georgia[/name]. Would you consider the spelling, Jorgia or Jorjia?

ohhh… thanks so much everyone. I am feeling somewhat excited now b/c I can finally see some names that might work. I have always LOVED thinking about names (like from age 12 or so on…) that it’s ironic that it’s become a little too stressful all of a sudden. It’s funny how difficult this has been for us. I guess the hardest part is trying to coordinate with my husband and what he likes. (otherwise it would be [name]WAY[/name] easier!) We both have found your advice REALLY helpful though. My husband is so impressed by the thought many of you have put into this. (It is so fantastic that there are other’s out there who also share this love of names.)

I think we would stick with [name]Georgia[/name], as I like the more traditional spelling of most names. With a J it does soften the name a little though.

[name]Lemon[/name]… [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Siobhan[/name] - never even crossed my mind, but it does flow. DH wasn’t really “sold” on [name]Juliet[/name], but I bet he’d love the Irish middle name with it.

Funny enough… the name [name]Charlotte[/name] is starting to grow on me too (after reading previous posts on the name and the connotations people have with it).

So, it really doesn’t matter if we have the exact name I suppose, as long as we have a few in the works that we love. In a way, it’s fun to decide upon looking at the baby and seeing who this little person looks like. (We couldn’t decide on [name]Olivia[/name] or [name]Sarah[/name] until we met her!) Still can’t dismiss [name]Audrey[/name] somehow but [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Miranda[/name], and [name]Juliet[/name] seem great. (maybe even [name]Charlotte[/name] too!)

[name]Hi[/name]!

[name]Glad[/name] you are feeling better about this whole naming dilemma!

I still like [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Siobhan[/name] McGreevy with [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Sarah[/name] McGreevy! So cute, classic, and quirky…

As for your other names, I’d recommend [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] McGreevy, [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cathleen[/name] McGreevy, [name]Miranda[/name] [name]Rosaleen[/name] McGreevy, [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Brigid[/name] McGreevy, or even [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Muriel[/name] McGreevy. I’m trying to get a bit of Irish in there with [name]Cathleen[/name], [name]Rosaleen[/name], [name]Brigid[/name], and [name]Muriel[/name]!

Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: