Badass stage names for a drummer

My character, [name]Jade[/name] Mox, was a wild and crazy little kid. She knew how to behave in public but bent the rules whenever she knew she could. She was also quite skilled with gymnastics and was naturally flexible. She loved reading the Batman comics. In high school, she was the #1 class clown. She was the [name]Johnny[/name] Knoxville of the school. She loved pulling pranks and making jokes with her friends and classmates. She had a lot of problems and obstacles in her way but she would laugh it off with her friends. She loved to laugh about everything but knew when to be serious. She made sure to keep her grades up. She kept her grades up in music class especially. She loved music class. She has experienced almost every situation in high school including being faced with drugs. She was smart enough to say no to drugs despite being annoyed by after school specials. And with every class clown comes a heckler. The popular girls of the school obviously didn’t like her because she would crack jokes about them and make everyone who didn’t like them laugh. The girls started rumors of all kinds but of course [name]Jade[/name] just laughed them off. Despite her happy-go-lucky demeanor, her life was quite hard. Her father died in the military and that caused her mother to become a depressed alcoholic. [name]Jade[/name]‘s mother couldn’t take care of herself let alone take care of [name]Jade[/name]. So [name]Jade[/name] ended up staying with her older sister [name]Luce[/name]. There was a very strong relationship between [name]Luce[/name] and [name]Jade[/name]. [name]Luce[/name] bought [name]Jade[/name] her very first drum set. She practiced constantly after school. She loved the drums. She became very skilled with the drums. She was also pretty good with the guitar but wasn’t as passionate about it. As a teenager, she got into the horror punk style. It was a bit like goth with a touch of punk. She always associated rock and metal with old horror movies. She loved watching old horror movies and laughing at the fear of the victims. At the age of 20, she was already very well known as the drummer of the extremely successful all-female metal band named Mangler that she started with a few of her friends in high school. On the side, she also learned juggling, fire-breathing, stilt-walking, and trapeze-flying and became very skilled with those talents. Physically, she is 5"7’, has short purple hair, has a pale complexion, has dark brown eyes, has a tattoo of a knife on her upper arm, has a comic book inspired “Kapow!” tattooed on her forearm, has a flying bat tattoo on her upper back, and wears signature skeleton gloves and and a padlock chained around her neck. She also loves to band tees and combat boots. She loves bands like Blitzkid, Slipknot, Sex Pistols, [name]Wednesday[/name] 13, The Misfits, [name]Nirvana[/name], Arctic Monkeys, [name]Green[/name] [name]Day[/name], The Creepshow, Simple Plan, [name]Jimmy[/name] Eat World, Mindless Self Indulgence, Bowling for Soup, Dethklok, and [name]Kitty[/name] In A Casket. Her humor ranges from dark humor to cynical “asshole” humor. Her favorite colors are black, purple, and green. She is inspired by [name]Bela[/name] Lugosi, [name]Sid[/name] Vicious, [name]Joey[/name] Jordison, and the Joker. As you can see, she has a whole lot of details for her life story, but I still need a bad-ass stage name for her. For a bit of inspiration, her bandmates’ stage names are Mynx, [name]Robin[/name] [name]Graves[/name], Faera, and [name]Nyx[/name] Mortem. I really need help so please help me! Thanks.

FTR: I am not into this kind of music but I have a place in my heart for Mindless Self Indulgence and saw them in concert in 2008 (I think) in their Connecticut concert. They’re amazing live.

Anyways, down to stage names…

[name]Zephyr[/name]
[name]Gypsy[/name]
Scorpia
[name]Locke[/name]
Rumor
[name]Kenza[/name]
[name]Sloane[/name]
[name]Joplin[/name]
Styx
[name]Crimson[/name]
[name]Fleet[/name]
[name]Genesis[/name]
[name]Holland[/name]
[name]Persia[/name]
[name]Raleigh[/name]
[name]Shade[/name]
[name]Maverick[/name]

Personally I really like [name]Zephyr[/name], [name]Gypsy[/name], Scorpia, [name]Persia[/name], [name]Shade[/name], and [name]Maverick[/name]. Scorpia [name]Maverick[/name] is what I really like.

Hmm …

Misfit (Or maybe some sort of related pun … Miss Fit? Ms. Phytt? Something along those lines?)
Eery / Eerie
Harlo / [name]Harlow[/name] (or [name]Harley[/name], but that seems more obvious.)
[name]Wednesday[/name]
[name]Cain[/name]
[name]Shiva[/name]
[name]Nyssa[/name]
Harpy
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Bandit[/name]
[name]Lilith[/name]
Erzebet
[name]Circe[/name]
Magpie

Styx is a pretty cool stage name.

[name]Bandit[/name]'s a pretty metal stage name. So bad-ass.

Names of musicians I like:

Carrick
[name]Zac[/name]
[name]Kit[/name]
[name]Amos[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Erland[/name]
[name]Casey[/name]
[name]Bradley[/name]
[name]Tyler[/name]
[name]Nate[/name]
[name]Jay[/name]

[name]Casey[/name], [name]Jay[/name], and [name]Kit[/name] sound pretty cool.