Bandit Lee Way

[name]Gerard[/name] [name]Way[/name] (of My Chemical [name]Romance[/name]) and his wife [name]Lyn[/name]-z (of Mindless Self Indulgence) have named their new daughter [name]Bandit[/name] [name]Lee[/name] [name]Way[/name].

Any opinions?

Is [name]Lyn[/name]-z her real name?

[name]Bandit[/name], hmm. It’s (obviously) not the best, but it’s not the worst I’ve heard. I think it beats [name]Buster[/name]. And musicians seem to name their kids crazier names than other celebrities, so he’ll probably fit in with his friends. I can’t imagine him going for a job interview when he’s an adult though, he’ll probably just put [name]Lee[/name] on his applications.

oops! I’m dumb, I thought it was a boy. I take back everything I said, this is terrible.

Oh wow, I thought it was a boy too. sigh I mean, I never expected [name]Gerard[/name] [name]Way[/name] to go with something like [name]Elle[/name] or [name]Charlotte[/name] or [name]Victoria[/name], but really - [name]Bandit[/name]?

It’s pretty shocking, especially on a girl! [name]Bandit[/name] is really a terrible name association, and a mn [name]Lee[/name], with the last name [name]Way[/name]? She’ll never win on the name front!

Someone once said he could have named her [name]Bonnie[/name] after a real bandit as in [name]Bonnie[/name] and [name]Clyde[/name]. that would have been much better!

~[name]Bree[/name]

I love [name]Gerard[/name] [name]Way[/name]. But when i heard he named his daughter [name]Bandit[/name] [name]Lee[/name] it just sounds so like him. If you are a crazy fan of his you would understand that baby is going to be and wonderful open minded child. i would never name my child [name]Bandit[/name] boy or girl.
[name]Lee[/name] is his Grandmothers Middle name she died during their tour. she meant a lot to him so i think it is cute he gave it to his baby girly

[name]Lee[/name] is a cute middle name but [name]Bandit[/name] just makes me think of a racoon.
Or the Pug dog from [name]Johnny[/name] [name]Quest[/name]

I don’t mind it, it has a cool, urban feel.

I don’t think bandit carries the best connotations for a little girl - i know i wouldn’t like to be called bandit.