when you see or hear the name [name_u]Banks[/name_u]: do you think of the financial institutions, in terms of rivers or lakes, or do you just hear the sounds of the word?
do you prefer this name for a boy or girl?
- I think of the movie Saving Mr [name_u]Banks[/name_u] - which is a great film, btw!
- I prefer [name_u]Banks[/name_u] for a boy, but I’m not against it on a girl.
- Financial institutions
I think of the [name_u]Banks[/name_u] family from Mary Poppins(although that’s probably just because that’s my association with it as a name; out of context I would think of the financial intitution).
I prefer it on a boy.
Banks to me is a unisex name. I get reminded of like a financial bank when I hear it.
I think of the financial institutions
I prefer it on a boy
I looove [name_u]Banks[/name_u]!!
- I think of the music artist, [name_u]Banks[/name_u].
- Boy, but I like it for both.
I think of [name_u]Hilary[/name_u] [name_u]Duff[/name_u]’s daughter, [name_u]Banks[/name_u]. Then rivers and water. There are also a lot of fictional characters with the last name that come to mind. The financial bank doesn’t usually even cross my mind, which is strange!
The name feels truly unisex to me, I can imagine it on any gender!
- Financial institution.
- A boys name, but I guess I could see it one a girl.
- I think of Banksy ([name_f]English[/name_f] street artist)
- Boy, but it could be unisex.
I’m a big celeb baby names tracker so I think of [name_u]Hillary[/name_u] [name_u]Duff[/name_u]’s daughter. Boy or girl imo.
I think of the sound first, but it’s immediately followed by an association to Banksy
I prefer it as a boy’s name, but I could see it being cute on a girl
I prefer it for a boy
- I think of the female singer, BANKS
- It’s unisex, but since I dislike the trend of putting boy’s names on girls, I’d say it’s better on a boy
1: I think of [name_f]Mary[/name_f] Poppins with the [name_u]Banks[/name_u] family
2: I would say it’s unisex but I would prefer it on a boy.