Barbie movie names

I made a post the other day about [name_f]Barbie[/name_f] doll names and now I want to talk about names from [name_f]Barbie[/name_f] movies, bc it’s [name_f]Barbie[/name_f] summer lol :ribbon::roller_skate:

[name_f]Barbie[/name_f] in the Nutcracker: [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_m]Eric[/name_m]

[name_f]Barbie[/name_f] as Raqunzel: [name_f]Rapunzel[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Katrina[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Stefan[/name_m], [name_m]Otto[/name_m], [name_m]Fredrick[/name_m], [name_m]Wilhelm[/name_m]

[name_f]Barbie[/name_f] of [name_u]Swan[/name_u] [name_u]Lake[/name_u]: [name_f]Odette[/name_f], [name_u]Daniel[/name_u], Rothbart, [name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Carlita[/name_f], [name_m]Ivan[/name_m], [name_f]Odile[/name_f], [name_m]Erasmus[/name_m]

[name_f]Barbie[/name_f] as the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] and the Pauper: [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], [name_f]Erika[/name_f], [name_u]Julian[/name_u], [name_m]Dominick[/name_m], [name_f]Serafina[/name_f], [name_m]Wolfie[/name_m], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

[name_f]Barbie[/name_f]: Fairytopia: [name_f]Elina[/name_f], [name_u]Dandelion[/name_u], [name_f]Topaz[/name_f], [name_f]Laverna[/name_f], [name_f]Azura[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], [name_f]Pixie[/name_f], Hue, [name_u]Kai[/name_u], Nalu, [name_u]Quill[/name_u], [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u], Bibble.

[name_f]Barbie[/name_f] and the [name_u]Magic[/name_u] of [name_m]Pegasus[/name_m]: [name_f]Annika[/name_f], Brietta, Wenlock, [name_u]Aiden[/name_u], [name_f]Rayla[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], Blush, [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], [name_u]Ollie[/name_u], [name_m]Ferris[/name_m]

[name_f]Barbie[/name_f] in the 12 Dancing Princesses: [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Rowena[/name_f], [name_f]Ashlyn[/name_f], [name_f]Twyla[/name_f], [name_u]Blair[/name_u], [name_u]Courtney[/name_u], [name_f]Delia[/name_f], [name_f]Edeline[/name_f], [name_u]Fallon[/name_u], [name_u]Hadley[/name_u], [name_f]Janessa[/name_f], [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f], [name_f]Lacey[/name_f], [name_m]Derek[/name_m], [name_m]Randolph[/name_m], [name_m]Desmond[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

[name_f]Barbie[/name_f] as the [name_u]Island[/name_u] [name_f]Princess[/name_f]: [name_f]Rosella[/name_f] “Ro”, [name_m]Antonio[/name_m], [name_u]Azul[/name_u], [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_m]Frazer[/name_m], [name_f]Danielle[/name_f], Tika, [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], [name_f]Rita[/name_f], [name_f]Gina[/name_f], [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_f]Ariana[/name_f], [name_f]Luciana[/name_f], [name_f]Marissa[/name_f], [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m]

[name_f]Barbie[/name_f]: [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f]: [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f], [name_f]Henna[/name_f], [name_f]Rayna[/name_f], [name_f]Rayla[/name_f]

[name_f]Barbie[/name_f] & the [name_u]Diamond[/name_u] [name_m]Castle[/name_m]: [name_f]Liana[/name_f], [name_f]Alexa[/name_f], [name_f]Melody[/name_f], [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Dori[/name_f], [name_u]Phaedra[/name_u]

[name_f]Barbie[/name_f] in A [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_u]Carol[/name_u]: [name_f]Barbie[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_u]Marie[/name_u], [name_u]Freddy[/name_u], [name_u]Maurice[/name_u]

[name_f]Barbie[/name_f]: Thumbelina: Thumbelina, [name_f]Makena[/name_f], Chrysella, [name_f]Janessa[/name_f], [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_u]Louie[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Carla[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f]

[name_f]Barbie[/name_f] and the Three Musketeers: [name_f]Corinne[/name_f], Aramina, [name_f]Renee[/name_f], [name_f]Viveca[/name_f], [name_m]Philippe[/name_m], [name_u]Louie[/name_u], [name_f]Helene[/name_f], [name_f]Miette[/name_f], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_m]Brutus[/name_m]

Thoughts? Feelings? Favorites?

3 Likes

One thing that strikes me is that the names are super versatile, unexpected and interesting :slight_smile:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are:

Summary

[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_f]Odette[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_m]Ivan[/name_m]
[name_m]Erasmus[/name_m]
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]
[name_f]Erika[/name_f]
[name_u]Julian[/name_u]
[name_f]Serafina[/name_f]
[name_f]Topaz[/name_f]
[name_f]Azura[/name_f]
[name_u]Larkspur[/name_u]
[name_u]Quill[/name_u]
Anniks
[name_f]Rayla[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_m]Ferris[/name_m]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
[name_f]Ashlyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Twyla[/name_f]
[name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_f]Lacey[/name_f]
[name_m]Desmond[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_f]Rosella[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Melody[/name_f]
[name_u]Phaedra[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_u]Maurice[/name_u]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Corinne[/name_f]
[name_f]Renee[/name_f]
[name_f]Viveca[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are:

[name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_f]Liana[/name_f], [name_f]Marissa[/name_f], [name_f]Luciana[/name_f], [name_f]Janessa[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Elina[/name_f], [name_u]Julian[/name_u], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_u]Daniel[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Fredrick[/name_m], [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_m]Ferris[/name_m], [name_f]Delia[/name_f], [name_f]Rosella[/name_f], [name_m]Antonio[/name_m], [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_f]Rayna[/name_f], [name_m]Ian[/name_m], [name_u]Marie[/name_u], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Helene[/name_f], [name_f]Miette[/name_f], and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] are all such great names!

1 Like

[name_f]Rayla[/name_f] x2, [name_f]Janessa[/name_f] x2, and [name_u]Louie[/name_u] x2 are surprising to me! I don’t realize there were any repeat names across the multiverse that is these movies, and I think those all seem like such random ones to have twice—and they’re all spelt the same each time. Interesting!

I sorta love that there is absolutely no stylistic preference across the board. [name_f]Viveca[/name_f]? Yes. [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]? Yes. [name_f]Mariposa[/name_f]? Yes. Rothbart? Yes. Bibble? Yes. [name_u]Fallon[/name_u], [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f], and [name_f]Edeline[/name_f] all as part of a sister set? Yes.

These movies are wild! :rofl: I love that you’ve made this a post! So fun to see all these listed in one place.

1 Like

For fun, too, I’ll name my kids using my Barbie-fied list in accordance with this post! :cherry_blossom::ribbon::ballet_shoes:

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Louie[/name_u]
[name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_m]Ian[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
and
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]

:wink:

1 Like

[name_m]Ty[/name_m]! I had the same thoughts while putting the post together.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_u]Daniel[/name_u] ‘Danny’
[name_f]Elina[/name_f] ‘Lina’
[name_f]Annika[/name_f]
[name_f]Twyla[/name_f]
[name_f]Edeline[/name_f]
[name_u]Fallon[/name_u]
[name_u]Phaedra[/name_u]

1 Like