Bardot?

Rhymes with [name]Marlowe[/name], [name]Margot[/name], [name]Harlow[/name], et c. [name]Bar[/name]-[name]DOE[/name].

For those of you who are going “WTH?!”, [name]David[/name] Boreanaz named his daughter this in [name]July[/name] 2009.

According to mybabyname.com, [name]Bardot[/name] is an aboriginal/[name]German[/name] name and means either [name]Light[/name], Water, or Giant depending on the gender/origin. I’m unsure about it. WDYT? :o)

It’s not unattractive, but it sets off trying-too-hard-to-be-different alarm bells for me.

It’s a surname, so it can’t really have a meaning as a first name… it also sounds extremely trendy. I really don’t like it.

It sounds like you want your baby girl to be a sex kitten.

The most famous [name]Bardot[/name] that I know of is a bit looney. I’m not sure that I would like the association.

also think its trying too hard.

I can see the appeal with the O ending, but I can’t think of [name]Bardot[/name] without thinking of [name]Brigitte[/name] [name]Bardot[/name]. Not that that’s a bad thing, but I guess that [name]Brigitte[/name] and [name]Bardot[/name] are so connected to me, that it’s hard for me to think of [name]Bardot[/name] as a first name.

Good luck! :slight_smile: