Based on my boys list

Hi Berries,

Here we are, my first topic. :hugs:

My girls and boys lists are very very different from one another. I like Scandinavian/Dutch/French names for boys and more international names (I guess) for girls so I was wondering …

Based on my boys list, what girls names would you suggest?

Thomas [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] Auxence [name_m]Ivar[/name_m] [name_m]Alvar[/name_m] Alfinn [name_u]Floris[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_m]Rasmus[/name_m]/Erasmus [name_u]Marin[/name_u] [name_m]Fintan[/name_m] Snaebjörn Clémenceau [name_m]Hjalmar[/name_m] Côme Aloïs [name_m]Ivar[/name_m]/Ivor [name_m]Kasper[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Louison[/name_u] [name_m]Ragnar[/name_m] Karlis [name_m]Phileas[/name_m] [name_u]Lupin[/name_u] Arsène [name_m]Bertil[/name_m] [name_m]Johannes[/name_m] Tibère/Tiberius

Thank you. :star_struck:

1 Like

What a great list to build from! I see a mix of classic, some more modern, with a biblical touch and international flair. Here’s what comes to mind:
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Elin[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
Synnöve
[name_f]Lavena[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Greta[/name_f]
[name_f]Johanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Mathilde[/name_f]
[name_f]Aleida[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Eulalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Violetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Everdina[/name_f]

1 Like

Ingrid
[name_f]Alba[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f]
[name_f]Katri[/name_f]
[name_f]Philomena[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Embla[/name_f]
[name_f]Olympia[/name_f]
[name_u]Antonia[/name_u]
[name_f]Kaja[/name_f]

1 Like

Saga
[name_f]Tuva[/name_f]
[name_f]Cedany[/name_f]
[name_u]Floris[/name_u]
[name_f]Thallo[/name_f]
[name_f]Anais[/name_f]

I may be back with more later.

2 Likes

Thank you for your replies!

@catieQ I love [name_f]Greta[/name_f], [name_f]Elin[/name_f], [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f], [name_f]Aleida[/name_f], Synnøve, [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] and Everdina and I like [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f] & [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]! [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] are already on the list so you definitely nailed it! Thank you!

@Greyblue I love [name_f]Sunniva[/name_f] (it used to be on the list but I forgot about it, it’s back on now - same with Synnøve actually) and [name_f]Katri[/name_f]. I have a thing for [name_f]Olympia[/name_f] but I’d never dare. [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] is already on the list :heart_eyes: Thank you!

@columbiacharm I love Flors for a boy! [name_f]Saga[/name_f] and [name_f]Tuva[/name_f] are superb! Thank you and feel free to come back for more! :hugs:

1 Like

Vedette
[name_f]Cedany[/name_f]
[name_f]Campana[/name_f]
[name_f]Elda[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Daya[/name_f]
[name_f]Madrigal[/name_f]
[name_f]Agacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_u]Anne[/name_u]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Viridiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Thana[/name_f]

1 Like

Calluna
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Uma[/name_f]
[name_f]Briony[/name_f]
[name_f]Frida[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Clio[/name_f]

1 Like

We have the same favorites! I’m so glad you like them. :blush:

1 Like

@BronwynParry1 I love [name_f]Julia[/name_f] (already on the list), [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Edith[/name_f], [name_u]Anne[/name_u], [name_f]Elda[/name_f] (I already have [name_f]Elva[/name_f] and [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] eheh). Thank you. :hugs:

@VitaBelle I love [name_f]Juno[/name_f] (already on the list), [name_f]Uma[/name_f], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_f]Clio[/name_f] and [name_f]Isolde[/name_f]! Thank you!!! :star2:

@catieQ They are great names! :star_struck: