Beatrice, Genevieve, or Susannah

Having our 2nd girl and can’t decide between our top 3 names

Beatrice, Genevieve, or Susannah!

Siblings are Jack and Campbell (girl)

1 Like

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].

2 Likes

All three are lovely, I get why you’re struggling with the choice!! [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favourite is [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] because I love her sweet, classic sound and the adorable nickname [name_f]Bea[/name_f].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] soo much :two_hearts: I like [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], but find it abit meh at times personally. I really dislike [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] a lot though as I feel it is beyond dated and not at all ready for a comeback despite others disagreeing with me. It just is how I feel being surrounded by the uber popular granmy generation of Susannah/Sue/Susan/Suzanne names etc… I am personally tired of hearing it as I am with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and with how popular it is for grannies right now I can’t imagine this one on anybody under the age of 60 personally. Plus, the ‘Su-’ prefix is extremely unattractive to me imo.

1 Like

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]

I like your style, they all have a lovely cottage feel to them. I’d be curious about her sister’s name to see how they pair. I would rank them

1st [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] - very vintage but sweet and sassy. Could nn [name_f]Trixie[/name_f] or [name_f]Bea[/name_f] depending on her personality.

2nd [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] - I’m partial to classic/biblical and I love the spelling with the H.

3rd [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - I’ve been hearing this one a lot lately and have to admit I’m biased against it as my daughter is named [name_f]Geneva[/name_f], which I like better (obviously lol).

Hopefully one just sits right for you soon!

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] would be my favourite with [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] as my second favourite

I love Beatrice!! It’s bright and romantic. I love the nickname [name_f]Bea[/name_f]!

Great names! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] though. [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f]! [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is a close second though :blush:

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] names! [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorite is [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]. But would you consider sharing your first child’s name with us? Sometimes that helps form opinions on what works best as a sibling set.

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] all the way!!!

I LOVE the name [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]. It’s approachable, has cute nickname possibilities (Susie, [name_f]Anna[/name_f], Annie) and will serve her well as a 5 year old, 25 year old and 55 year old. It’s also not super popular (at least where I’m from).

1 Like

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is my personal favorite, but I love [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] for you! It has the same jauntiness of [name_u]Jack[/name_u] and [name_u]Campbell[/name_u].

1 Like

My personal favorite is Susannah; however, I think Beatrice suits your family a bit more (Lol I saw that VEL said the opposite. Just goes to show you what matters is what you think, cause everyone is going to have different opinions :smiling_face:). Jack, Campbell, & Beatrice would be an amazing trio of names. That being said, you really can’t go wrong here. I’m one of those people who likes to have options & then after we meet our child we choose what feels right for that little person :heart: Congratulations!

1 Like

Agree with all of this! I also think [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is a cute nickname that balances the sibling set. Since [name_u]Campbell[/name_u] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are both quite long names while [name_u]Jack[/name_u] is short, it’s nice to have a short nickname option for [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f].

Perhaps not important to you, but the symmetry is nice!

Good luck, you have three great options in front of you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

All three are lovely names. [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favourite is [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] or [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] fit better with your kids’ names.

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]

All lovely! You can’t go wrong here!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]!

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] goes lovely. [name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], however [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] has really a wonderful meaning, it is literary, and goes well in many languages and eras. :sun_with_face::blue_heart::sparkles:

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like