Beatrice Louise or Arabella Charlotte

See the results of this poll: Beatrice Louise or Arabella Charlotte?

Respondents: 33 (This poll is closed)

• Beatrice Louise : 22 (67%)
  • Arabella Charlotte: 11 (33%)

I prefer [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] over [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. Can I ask what your first child’s name is? I don’t know if you care about matching sibling names, but that might be something to consider.

I chose [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] because I like both of those names more that [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and I like the feminine vibe they give.

I chose [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] because I really dislike [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] has a beautiful meaning. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] would be perfect!

Thank you! My sons name is [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]. I am really unsure which name suits his better.

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is definitely food for thought, thank you!

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] all the way! It’s funkier and the flow is better [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

Thank you, I think you’re right. I have now brought [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] into the mix but [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is the number one choice for the moment.

I love both actually! I voted for [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f], because I slightly like [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] more than [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] and I like the nn [name_f]Bea[/name_f]. But you cannot go wrong either way! Beautiful choices.

I personally prefer [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] over [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] so [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] got my vote. If I could change things around, I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f].