Beatrice Nola?

Our current favorite name for a girl is [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Nola[/name_f]*

Thoughts? Does it work okay flow wise?

*[[name_f]Nola[/name_f] is to honor my father in law, [name_m]Nolan[/name_m]]

I like both names and [name_f]Nola[/name_f] is a great way to honor a [name_m]Nolan[/name_m]. But I do think the flow is not that great, they don’t really clash, but they don’t roll over the tongue easily.

Overall it’s a nice name.

I think [name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] sounds better, the other way around kinda clashes :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it!! A good 3-2 syllable flow and I love the how [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] really lends itself to a feminine form so that you can use it either way.

I think [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Nola[/name_f] is fine. It’s wonderful that the mn choice will be honoring a family member named [name_m]Nolan[/name_m].

It’s a nice name. I agree that [name_f]Nola[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] would flow slightly better, but [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] works better with [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]. It’s a fine name either way.

It’s lovely :slight_smile:

Really beautiful!

Thanks for the feedback, guys :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]. And love that [name_f]Nola[/name_f] is a honor name. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] goes nicely with [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] as well.

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Nola[/name_f] is adorable.

I love it! And I think the flow is absolutely fine.

Great name :slight_smile:

Swoon! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it! :slight_smile:

I really like it. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Nola[/name_f] as a honor name for [name_m]Nolan[/name_m].