Beatrice or Florence?

Hi berries!

Where do you prefer, Beatrice or Florence?

Which of each of the following sibsets do you prefer?

Beatrice Martha, Louisa Claire, and Josephine Ruby

Florence Martha, Louisa Claire, and Josephine Ruby

Beatrice Martha and Samuel Luca

Florence Martha and Samuel Luca

Florence is an old love of mine and Beatrice is starting to feel a wee bit stale. I think I like Florence more overall, but Beatrice better with my other girls names. In any case I just wanted some thoughts

Thanks for reading! :heart:

3 Likes

I love [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and I think it goes wonderfully with the other names

2 Likes

i honestly think they both work really well with the sibsets! i might slightly prefer beatrice with most, and with the middle name martha, but florence is still lovely and if you like it more then i vote for that!

1 Like

Florence!

2 Likes

I like [name_u]Florence[/name_u] with the other names.

2 Likes

Both are sooo beautiful! They’d be gorgeous as sisters, cousins, etc… :heart_eyes: I think I prefer [name_u]Florence[/name_u] myself, just a little! I adore the sibsets you’ve listed, too. How wonderful!!!

2 Likes

100% [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f].

It has a gorgeous meaning.

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] is quite common if you are in the UK. It makes me think of [name_u]Florence[/name_u] Pugh and she is not my favorite. I also find it a bit harsh.

1 Like

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]! It’s bright and upbeat while also being strong and dignified.

1 Like

this is so sweet!

1 Like

I don’t think you could go wrong with either name!

[name_f]My[/name_f] friend is naming her daughter [name_u]Florence[/name_u] - inspired by both the city and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_m]Welch[/name_m], so it always feels like a lush, ethereal name to me.

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] has been on my list for a while and it feels so bright and cheerful.

While I think [name_u]Florence[/name_u] would work well with [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] as her sisters, I think [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] fits just a bit better. And I like [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] together vs [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_m]Samuel[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] the most. [name_u]Florence[/name_u] with [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and maybe [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] with [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] - but I like [name_u]Florence[/name_u] :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to see either, but I lean toward [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], and I like the combo [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] for myself personally, and also [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], which I prefer in general.

2 Likes

I like [name_u]Florence[/name_u] better alone and better with your other girl names
I only prefer [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] withthe boy name but I like the sibset with [name_u]Florence[/name_u] as well só its a win all the way

1 Like

[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_u]Florence[/name_u]! [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is okay but I vastly prefer [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Martha[/name_f] is beautiful.

1 Like

I think [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] both works with MN [name_f]Martha[/name_f] and potential siblings’ names. [name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_u]Florence[/name_u] :tulip:

1 Like

I much prefer [name_u]Florence[/name_u]. [name_u]Florence[/name_u], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] are wonderful together :yellow_heart:

1 Like