Beatrix and Amelie?

I am 36 weeks and still very undecided on a baby name for baby girl #2 -little sister to [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. The names we have are:

[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

And I just thought of [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]…probably [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

Is this name too [name_m]French[/name_m]? I mean, I know it’s [name_m]French[/name_m] but is is TOO [name_m]French[/name_m]? I really am not into foreign baby names for my own children since we don’t speak any other languages and it just feels really false to me. [name_m]Just[/name_m] not my style. But [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] is easy to say and I like the way it sounds to me - warm and feminine and friendly.

Help!

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] together. They sound beautiful for sisters and I don’t think it sounds “too [name_m]French[/name_m]”.

I adore [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] and I don’t think it sounds too foreign at all, because of it similarity to [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], etc. I definitely agree with you on the imagery: warm and feminine and friendly! [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] would make lovely sister names. Your other choices feel a bit more old-fashioned and homely, and I think [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] would fit the spunky, “different” [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] better.
From your other choices I like [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] best. [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is lovely but I’d also like [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] look so right next to each other. It doesn’t sound/look too [name_m]French[/name_m] at all.

I really like [name_f]Amilie[/name_f] & I don’t think there would be any problem with it. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] & [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] are nice too.

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] are perfect together ! I also think [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] would be lovely !

They go together ok

I don’t think it’s too [name_m]French[/name_m]!! They make a great sibset!

[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] is amazing with [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]IMO[/name_f]!