Beatrix

Beatrix is strong & gives me feminine power vibes! [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is a great nickname!
I also love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love it! :star_struck: It goes perfectly with your other girls’ names and I love the nn options of [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]! [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] are perfect as middle names!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]! It’s in my top 5 right now. I think it goes great with your other girls’ names and I love the nns [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]. :blush:
I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] could fit many different personality types which is part of what makes it a great choice.

1 Like

Beatrix has really been catching my eye lately. I feel like a little [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] would be spunky and the nickname [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is so cute. I also love the name [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] with your other girls. They just sound like they belong together.

1 Like

Beatrix is one of my faves! It’s bold, sparky and vintage!

I love it with your girls names and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] is gorgeous

1 Like

I’ve noticed the folks on this site REALLY like the name [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. A fairly recent thread for what people would name their “[name_m]Busby[/name_m]” children included a first name starting with a B… Almost everyone (myself included) chose [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f].

Another user on here recently had a baby and named her [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

I really like this name because it’s a bit of a compromise between my taste for names that uncommon and a little bit “dark” and my family’s desire for my kid to have a “normal” name. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is in my top 4 girl names :grin: I adore the idea of nn bumble bee (as like a “mom nickname”) and B or [name_f]Trix[/name_f] or [name_f]Trixie[/name_f] as her “everyday nickname” :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love the name [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]! It’s gorgeous, but not pompous. I expect an academic, smart and popular girl called [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], who is ambitious and brave. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] is lovely, I never thought of [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] as a nn for [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], it was always [name_f]Bea[/name_f] (bee-ya). I think [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is brilliant together!
xx - [name_f]Aleksandra[/name_f] “[name_f]Aleksa[/name_f]” Y.

1 Like

I adore [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]. It’s spunky and quirky but entirely wearable at the same time. I love [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_m]Bix[/name_m] as nicknames, and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] is quite fun too. I actually know a little [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] from my nephew’s preschool; meeting someone with the name has made me love it even more. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is beautiful with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] (both names I love as well) and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] is really lovely.

1 Like

I think it’s a great name! It’s the perfect alternative to [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], but with more spunk and pizzazz.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is gorgeous. She feels fun, sassy and cheerful. I like the potential nicknames of [name_f]Trixie[/name_f] & [name_f]Bea[/name_f]. I think she’s great. I also really like your combination of [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is a great sister name for [name_f]Florence[/name_f] & [name_f]Violet[/name_f] despite not having a nature connection.

1 Like

We chose [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] because it has the best of everything: spunky yet serious and ancient yet modern and it has great nickname options. I also love the meanings behind it.

1 Like

Your daughter has one of my favourite names I’ve ever seen on this site. This little bean is due in [name_u]June[/name_u] strangely enough!

1 Like

Thank you! Aw a [name_u]June[/name_u] baby! [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] is perfection :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in the large minority, but [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] has never been my cup of tea. Maybe if I met one in real life, I could come around to it. All said, I think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] perfect with your other girls’ names!

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]! It feels bright, bubbly, charming. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] would be a lovely sister name for [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f]!

1 Like

Congratulations for your third baby!
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is a gorgeous name! I love the name [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]. It’s magical! It sounds lovely with your oldest daughters’ names.
[name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] are the most wonderful nicknames.

1 Like

I’ve always loved [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], ever since my first [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] book (I was one, I think).

I had a lovely, globe-trotting librarian Great Aunt [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and one of my great grandmothers was a [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], so I love those choices.

I’d expect a [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]/Bea/Birdie to be a very competent young woman.

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], it’s a beautiful name and no-one could convince me otherwise! I also love it with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], [name_f]Letty[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] sound perfect together!

1 Like

Beatrix [name_m]Potter[/name_m] is definitely where I get my love for the name! [name_f]My[/name_f] dad used to read her books to me when I was little.

I’ve loved [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] for a while now. I’m somewhat influenced by a character that helped me love the name more, but I’ve always imagined she’d be fun, cheerful, and quite stylish and glamorous too. There’s very little that phases her, and she loves (and is very good at) helping and caring for people. She’s strong willed, self sssured, passionate, and doesn’t hold back from speaking her mind or standing up for what she believes in. There’s a good deal of vintage charm about [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] that I think just adds to the imagery.

I really love your combo for her! Not only does it sound great, but the combined meaning is phenomenal, which I think is a nice bonus in anyone’s books. Plus she goes perfectly with your daughters’ names.

1 Like