Beau Dashiell nickname Bodie

WDYT?

Really cute! [name]Beau[/name] and [name]Dashiell[/name] are both great names, too!

Nice! I like that he will have a classic name. Who can resist a [name]Beau[/name]? And the nickname will fit in well with the current trends. I like it!

Oh my gosh I [name]LOVE[/name] it! Soooo much! My son’s name is [name]Dashiell[/name] and [name]Beau[/name] has always been in my top 10, so maybe I am biased, but I really love it! And Bodie as the nickname is really great! Good choice! :smiley:

It’s awesome! Go for it!

The name is wonderful the nn is wonderful too!

[name]Love[/name] love love!!!

[name]Just[/name] wanted to point out that Bodie is the name of a ghost town in [name]California[/name] that had a reputation during the [name]Gold[/name] [name]Rush[/name] of being “steeped in sin”. Not sure how many people would actually think of this, but for some reason, I always do. :slight_smile:

[name]Beau[/name] [name]Dashiell[/name] is utterly handsome though, and the nickname Bodie is quite clever.

• [name]Sydnee[/name]

Our son is named Bodie after that exact ghost town. We spent a weekend hiking in the [name]Ansel[/name] [name]Adams[/name] Wilderness, kayaking on Mono [name]Lake[/name], and visiting Bodie State [name]Park[/name] in [name]CA[/name]. Sin or no sin, it’s a great name and fantastic part of the country to explore.

[name]Love[/name] love love. Great full names and great nicknames, perfection!

Clever nickname. I do appreciate a clever Nicnname!

I really like it! (: