Beau or Remy?

See the results of this poll: Beau vs. Remy

Respondents: 60 (This poll is closed)

• Beau : 28 (47%)
  • Remy: 32 (53%)

I prefer [name_u]Remy[/name_u], but I don’t like alliteration so I voted for [name_u]Beau[/name_u]. [name_u]Beau[/name_u] sounds too nicknamey for me.

I voted for [name_u]Remy[/name_u] before I saw your last name. With McKimmie [name_u]Beau[/name_u] definitely works better. [name_u]Remy[/name_u] McKimmie is too ‘m’ heavy and it sort of heightens the matching ‘ee’ endings too. I do think though that something like [name_u]Rory[/name_u] McKimmie works.

I agree with pp. [name_u]Remi[/name_u] MacKimmie is almost a tongue twister. [name_u]Beau[/name_u] flows better with the surname.

I voted for [name_u]Remy[/name_u], as it’s my favourite by far. But I agree that [name_u]Beau[/name_u] definitely has the better flow.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] both but [name_u]Beau[/name_u] fits best with the middles and surname

[name_u]Beau[/name_u] ”
Agree with pp that sounds way better with your last name

[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]! Gorgeous quirky cool choice, but still traditional and not too trendy.

I think the repetition with your surname is a plus in your case, since from memory you like patterns and fun repeated sounds (as do I). It’s sparky and memorable.

I adore [name_u]Remy[/name_u] but have never been keen on [name_u]Beau[/name_u].

Much prefer [name_u]Remy[/name_u], by a mile… but the alliteration bugs me!

I actually prefer [name_u]Beau[/name_u]. Plus, I agree that [name_u]Remy[/name_u] doesn’t flow as well with your surname, and neither does Runh@m because of the back-to-back 'M’s.
[name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] would sound very classy!