beautiful name to suit sibling Sarah Lydia ?

You probably want to avoid [name]Lara[/name] with [name]Sarah[/name] as there is an issue with rhyming. [name]Even[/name] if you were to pronounce it 'law-ruh" other people may not.

Sorry if I repeat any suggestions -

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Miriam[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] - [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name] are pretty matchy though.
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Vivien[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Delaney[/name] - not really the same feel as [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] though.
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Rhian[/name] - pronounced ree-ann.
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] - might be heavy on the “s” sound.
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] - is on my long list I like unisex middle names.
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Fiora[/name] - I found to be a variation of [name]Flora[/name].

I would pronounce [name]Lara[/name] as law-ra but can see Justthinkin’s point.
[name]Laura[/name] wouldn’t be pronounced wrong. I’ll use [name]Lara[/name] in my suggestions but it could be swapped out with [name]Laura[/name] just the same.

[name]Lara[/name] [name]Ashton[/name] - maybe to unisex for you and back to back “A’s”
[name]Lara[/name] [name]Angeline[/name]
[name]Lara[/name] [name]Brooke[/name] - [name]Brooke[/name] has worked it’s way on my short list for mn’s.
[name]Lara[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Lara[/name] [name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Lara[/name] [name]Eulalie[/name] - pretty “L” heavy.
[name]Lara[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Lara[/name] [name]Mariel[/name]
[name]Lara[/name] Nasrin - pronounced nahs-reen it’s Persian and means “wild rose”
[name]Lara[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Lara[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] - sounds too familiar to my ears though I’m wondering if this a characters name from some where. I do really like it though.

Shoot I just went back and read the previous posts and saw your last name is [name]Deane[/name]. Great last name but some of my combos wouldn’t work well at all. I’ll have to come back later but I’m sure with all the great minds here you’ll be bound to find a name you just love. :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] irisrose,
I would opt for [name]Alice[/name] from your list.I also like allegra but doubt I would use it.

[name]Hi[/name] dlisa,
You gave some lovely suggestions with [name]Alice[/name] .eg [name]Mariel[/name].With [name]Lara[/name] ,the local pronounciation is always LAR-a.I think a one syllable name might work but [name]Quinn[/name] just isn’t my style.Is [name]Lara[/name] [name]Jane[/name] a bit dull?I love both those names individually.I must admit [name]Vivien[/name] or [name]Vivienne[/name] is a gorgeous name.Maybe [name]Lara[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] is a good option, what do you think?

When I hear [name]Lara[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Deane[/name] I think of [name]James[/name] [name]Deane[/name]. [name]Lara[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is a great name though.
Let see [name]Lara[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Deane[/name] is very pretty! Same syllables as [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]. I think they sound good together. Let’s see what others think.

Many thanks and it is a pleasure to find names that you like.

I will try to give you a substitute for [name]Louise[/name]

I like [name]Elodie[/name] it but doesn’t flow with [name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Christina[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Christina[/name] lovely flow here, a fresh, sweet combo
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Lovely[/name] classic name
and
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Adele[/name]

Re pronunciation:
[name]Petrea[/name], When I say it the emphasis is on the last part of the name. Soft P tree ah.
However, I think others say it with the ‘tray’ sound.

If I can help some more please let me know.

[name]How[/name] about:
[name]Sarah[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]? Or [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Annika[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Lila[/name] [name]Jane[/name]? With [name]Georgia[/name], maybe [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] or [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]?

[name]How[/name] about:
[name]Sarah[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]? Or [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Annika[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Lila[/name] [name]Jane[/name]? With [name]Georgia[/name], maybe [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] or [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]?[/quote]

I love [name]Annika[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]!
Also love a suggestion from an above post. I think it was [name]Lara[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]. So lovely. I would use any of these, I am head over heels over [name]Annika[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. It’s because I just love [name]Annika[/name]. Have I already suggested [name]Bianca[/name]? I love it, too. [name]Bianca[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is pretty.

[name]Just[/name] to reply to you all and update you on my thoughts.Thanks for your continuing patience and help in my quest for the ‘right’ name.For some reason my mind seems to be focusing lately on [name]Petra[/name] or perhaps [name]Petrea[/name]/[name]Petria[/name].I think its a strong warm name and it also ticks the box of being different.Any fans of this name out there,and do you think [name]Petra[/name] [name]Deane[/name] sounds well, or does it run in to itself a bit?
The other contenders were [name]Lara[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Deane[/name]
[name]Annika[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Deane[/name] ([name]Susan[/name] -thanks for your vote.)
[name]Alice[/name] allegra [name]Deane[/name]
[name]Elysia[/name] ? [name]Deane[/name]
[name]Petra[/name] ? [name]Deane[/name]
[name]Maia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Deane[/name] (or [name]Maya[/name])
[name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Susan[/name] [name]Deane[/name]
[name]Selena[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Deane[/name]
[name]Susanna[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Deane[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Helen[/name] [name]Deane[/name]
[name]Annelise[/name] ? [name]Deane[/name]
[name]Corinna[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Deane[/name]
Based on these combos ,which appeals the most and why, bearing in mind sis. is [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] and other sibs all boys have classic/irish and a biblical name each.They probably have quite an eclectic mix of names so I suppose I have no hard and fast rule when I pick a name except that I love it!’.
Also I don’t mind having 2 middle names if some of you are feeling creative and the above names can be swapped around or improved as you think.( I also like [name]Ianthe[/name],[name]Willow[/name],[name]Phoebe[/name] ,[name]Orla[/name] ,[name]Claudia[/name] and [name]Emilia[/name]).Too much choice- I know!!

My eldest daughter is named [name]Calista[/name], so I am partial to that name. My husband wanted to spell it with a K. [name]Kalista[/name] [name]Arielle[/name].

Thanks for your reply Kalisot,
I love your daughters name,kallista is such a pretty name and it sounds wonderful with
[name]Arielle[/name] -very sophisticated.