Beautiful twins!

On the 3rd of [name_u]January[/name_u] we welcomed [name_m]Marsden[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] at 11.56PM and then the next day at 12.18AM [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] came into the world! It’s kind of weird that they are twins but have separate birthdays but it’s quite funny and sweet.

[name_m]Marsden[/name_m] is named after my maiden name and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is my great-grandfather’s name. [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] was born on my great-grandmother’s birthday ([name_m]Theodore[/name_m]'s wife) so we decided to name her after her, [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is the god-mother-to-be’s name.

[name_f]Florence[/name_f] is in love with them and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is still very confused by them but I’m sure she’ll learn to love them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_m]How[/name_m] funny that they have separate birthdays! Must be meant to be for your great-grandmother :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your beautiful named babies! They’re names have such greet significance.

Wow. What a treat. They won’t have to share a birthday, [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] is clearly already very smart :wink:

I love their names. Congrats! Beautiful with the sibset.

Agree with @ginafrances, it must be fate that little [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] was born on your great-gramdmother’s birthday! Many congratulations and good luck with the little one. All of your children have beautiful names.

Ooh, [name_m]Marsden[/name_m] is such a cool surname. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think you might call him [name_u]Mars[/name_u]? Congratulations on your little ones!

Congratulations.
I love [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].

Congratulations - I love your children’s names!

Congratulations! And all your children have absolutely gorgeous names!

Very cool! Congratulations!

What pretty names!

[name_f]Hattie[/name_f], such a diva… just couldn’t handle having the same exact birthday as [name_m]Marsden[/name_m]. Adorable!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!