Beautiful Zeppelin Cannon

What do you think of this? [name_u]Nick[/name_u] Cannon’s eleventh child was born some time ago… personally, it sounds too much like an adjective with [name_u]Zeppelin[/name_u] as the middle and [name_m]Cannon[/name_m] as the last.

2 Likes

I don’t really like it. It sounds like a cannon that shoots particularly nice-looking blimps.

8 Likes

Like [name_u]Legendary[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m], sounds like a euphemism for małe genitalia.

4 Likes

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m]? It’s just an adjective and a noun… oh, I really dislike it. [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] could be quite a cool name—never heard that before! But with [name_m]Cannon[/name_m] as the surname, I really don’t like it.

4 Likes

Yeah…to me it just sounds like a particularly nice cannon mounted onto a zeppelin…:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I actually like [name_u]Zeppelin[/name_u] a lot! It has a cool sound and the musical connection too, I’ve always been surprised it doesn’t get more use.

2 Likes

I really wish that if he is going to keep having children that he’d put a little more thought into the names and how wearing them irl may play out in the years to come. I could be wrong… I hope I am… I just don’t see how names like [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m], [name_u]Powerful[/name_u] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m], [name_u]Golden[/name_u] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m], [name_u]Legendary[/name_u] [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m] (which was noted on here could have a unfortunate male anatomy connection), etc won’t cause issues at some point. I do agree with others that the last name doesn’t help. It will be interesting to see how these kids respond to their names growing up…. Whether they end up keeping them or changing them.

3 Likes

oh. my. god. i never noticed… that is so unfortunate.

it’s definitely not my favorite of his kids’ names. some of them i quite like. zen is beautiful, and i’ve always loved rise, but beautiful zeppelin cannon is just a bit too much.

2 Likes

I agree!!

2 Likes

Zeppelin is fun, but I personally find it cruel to name your child something like Beautiful. It sets them up for a lifetime of mean-spirited jokes and self-doubt.

1 Like

Between his name choices and the vast quantity of children, I’m starting to think this is all a joke (or more likely, some wild publicity stunt). Because of that, I don’t read into the names too much. None of them with catch on as trends (at least I hope not). I’m just sad for the kiddos that have to deal with the fallout.

3 Likes