Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

What are the most beautiful names from the previous poster’s signature? What are the prettiest, most beautiful names ever to you? Share a short list!

[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] and [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] and [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_m]Archer[/name_m]

[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] & [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]

[name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] & [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

[name_f]Aida[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]

[name_f]Serafina[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] & [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]

[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] and [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Briar[/name_f] and [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]

[name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_m]Oisin[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] & Ruairí [name_u]Alden[/name_u]

And here is my short list of beautiful names as requested by original poster: [name_f]Summer[/name_f] Raewyn, [name_u]Fallon[/name_u] Eilene, [name_u]Ellery[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Vienna[/name_f] & Cristansia
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Demetri[/name_m], & [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]

[name_f]Calista[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] & [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] Malachite

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] and [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] & [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]Callahan[/name_m]!

[name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_u]Rudy[/name_u], Wilde and [name_u]Finn[/name_u]

[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]

(I also remember [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] from your list, and it is still one of my favourite combos I’ve ever heard!)

I’m going to do fearlessfirefly since the last poster has no user card .
I love [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_m]Ronan[/name_m], and [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]!!!

1 Like

Cassia [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and [name_u]Elisha[/name_u] [name_u]Quest[/name_u]

1 Like

Gianna [name_u]Simone[/name_u], [name_f]Colette[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f], [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Canaan[/name_m], [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_f]Junia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] and [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Daisy [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

1 Like

Everly [name_f]Diana[/name_f], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], and [name_f]Bria[/name_f] are so amazing!

1 Like