Beckett or Beau

See the results of this poll: Beckett or Beau?

Respondents: 49 (This poll is closed)

• Beckett : 29 (59%)
  • Beau: 20 (41%)

Definitely [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]! I think [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is stunning and far more handsome, and though it’s just a matter of personal opinion, I’ve never been fond of the name [name_u]Beau[/name_u]. I don’t think it’s pleasing to the ear and since I grew up speaking [name_m]French[/name_m] I find it inextricably tied to the [name_m]French[/name_m] word for ‘pretty’. [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] is a great name though

I love [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], but could just never get behind [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]. It always reminded me too much of [name_f]Becky[/name_f].

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u]. [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] is on my list. :slight_smile:

I really like [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]!

Definitely [name_u]Beau[/name_u]! But I would not recommend the initials BJ.

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] is the new jayden, both nice names just time stamped trendy. I would go w beau!

For me it depends which middle you go with. I prefer [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] and [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]. [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t think you can go wrong with either, personally but I do like [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] slightly more

I really like both but I think i like [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] slightly more

I definitely prefer [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]! Never been a big fan of [name_u]Beau[/name_u].

[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] - either would be lovely.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I voted for [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]. [name_u]Beau[/name_u] is okay. It seems a little bit lacking. I never cared much for it anyway, & a few years ago I met a hair pulling, spitting little menace called this. So, that may just be a personal issue! Anyway, [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] is really cute. It has a cowboy feeling, but I can also see it being sort of posh. In a cute way! I love the nn [name_u]Kit[/name_u] also, if you’re interested in that. [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is handsome. [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] is a little more interesting.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

Definitely [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]! Such a handsome name, and I love the potential nn [name_u]Beck[/name_u]. I have never seen the appeal of [name_u]Beau[/name_u] if Iam been honest. [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] sounds lovely.

I love [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]. I think it sounds handsome and classy. [name_u]Beau[/name_u] is not my favorite, although I could see it going as a middle name, like [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u].

However, I’d caution against the initials B.J. It may seem like a small thing, but those are my mom’s first and middle initials, and she hated it. She said it caused a lot of problems growing up once kids get to that age where they learn about such references. There was also a girl in my middle school class with those first and last initials, and I remember distinctly hearing some crude jokes about it.

I totally get what you’re saying and it’s crossed our minds for sure. The only problem is that we have to use a “J” name to honor a relative who passed away for either first or middle name. For some reason we love a lot of names that start with “B”. I’m hoping that since our last name starts with a different initial, most kids won’t even realize. But we are totally open to other name suggestions, as well!