Beckett or Leo?

We are happy to be expecting our third son soon! Our other two boys are [name]Zachary[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] ([name]Quinton[/name]). We are deciding between the names [name]Beckett[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] for our third boy. If you like [name]Leo[/name] the best… do you like [name]Leopold[/name] as a full name?
Thanks for all input!

Personally, I’d go with [name]Leo[/name]. I like both, and I think [name]Beck[/name] is a really cute nickname, but I feel like [name]Beckett[/name] is a stereotypical hipster name, and honestly I find it kind of boring. [name]Leo[/name] is definitely hipster too, but it’s very classic as well. I don’t like [name]Leopold[/name] as a full name (it feels really clunky and strange with [name]Zachary[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name]) but there are TONS of options- [name]Leonardo[/name], [name]Lennon[/name], even names like [name]Emilio[/name] or [name]Levi[/name] wouldn’t be too much of a stretch.

I love both names, personally. I have a slight preference for [name]Beckett[/name] with your other children’s names.

I think [name]Leo[/name] can stand alone as a full name. However, if you prefer to have a full name, [name]Leopold[/name] is pretty cool.

I would go with [name]Beckett[/name] because I think it sounds the best with [name]Zachary[/name] and [name]Quinton[/name]. [name]Leo[/name] seems like the odd one out and it’s getting really popular or at least in my area. I know three little [name]Leos[/name].

I am a nanny for a [name]Beckett[/name]. Let me tell you, the name is annoying. It is obnoxious to say and his brother calls him Bucket. The other nannies in the area have accents so it actually sounds like they’re saying bucket. I typically call him [name]Becky[/name] or B but sometimes Becks/Bex. It’s just so harsh and hard sounding.

[name]Leo[/name] on the other hand, is soft, easy to say and goes so well with [name]Zachary[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name], which I see as classically southern-ish. I don’t like [name]Leopold[/name] and I definitely don’t like it with Z and Q. It’s much too formal and stuffy.

Personally I prefer [name]Leo[/name], but I think [name]Beckett[/name] sounds better with [name]Zachary[/name] and [name]Quinton[/name]. [name]Beckett[/name] is still a nice name and it seems to fit with the sibset you already have.