BeeEl Writes your Combos!

Hello! A few people have done this before, but basically give me a combo of yours and I’ll write it in calligraphy! Sorry the picture is a bit blurry. I’ll take better pictures for requests. Please tell me whether you would like soft or hard tip. I prefer hard tip, so if you don’t have a preference, I’ll do that. [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to ask for multiple at a time (in moderation of course, probably don’t ask for ten at the same time!).

1 Like

So pretty! Could I please see [name_f]Pepper[/name_f] [name_f]Meabh[/name_f] in hard tip?

1 Like

Could you do [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] please? Thanks so much for doing this!

1 Like

@readingreverie What a fun combo!

[name_f]Pepper[/name_f] [name_f]Meabh[/name_f]

@Julie_NameNerd How magical and whimsical!

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]

2 Likes

This is so beautiful, [name_f]Bee[/name_f]! Thank you so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! It’s gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] & [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] with a hard tip, please! Thank you for doing this! Very sweet of you.

1 Like

@may.rose [name_f]Love[/name_f] these two!

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] & [name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f]! Thank you!

1 Like

ooh, these are lovely! I’d love to see [name_f]Tamar[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] if you feel inspired :slight_smile: Hard tip please!!

1 Like

[name_f]Oceane[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] please hard tip :purple_heart:

1 Like

@Greyblue [name_f]Love[/name_f] this combo!

[name_f]Tamar[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

@Fabfitfun77 Stunning!

[name_f]Oceane[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]

I’d love to see a couple of your favourite girls combos from my UC in hard tip! Thank you, these are stunning<3

1 Like

I love this idea!
[name_m]Can[/name_m] you write Ellalou [name_f]Martha[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]?

Thanks!

1 Like

@OctaviaMay I did four :see_no_evil:

[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Selah[/name_f] [name_m]Curtis[/name_m], and [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]

@25vbrandeberry What a beautiful combo!

Ellalou [name_f]Martha[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]

1 Like

@BeeEl ooh - it’s so pretty!!! Thank you so much!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Thank you so much!!!

1 Like