Been given carte blanche! Now what?!

DH and I have struck a rather wonderful deal. He has given me full naming power for our third, and last, child in exchange for not talking about names until I’m ready to reveal the name some time after finding out the gender! While I’m putting the cart before the horse a bit, we’re still in the trying to conceive phase, I am in awe of the boundless possibilities that are now open. So much so, that I’m a little afraid of it. :lol: I’ve gone through every name I can think of, and have only settled on one possibility. [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]. We have a son named [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name], and a daughter named [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Hope[/name]. I am at a complete loss for a boy’s name.

So, what is your opinion of [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]? Is there some other name or combination you would suggest? I’m very open to anything, though I would like an ‘o’ in the middle somewhere. Also, any and all boy’s suggestions would be much appreciated! I’m practically giddy with the prospect! :lol:

I really love it!!! [name]Imogen[/name] is one of my fav’s and you have just given me a reminder about the lovely [name]Daisy[/name]. I recently met an adult [name]Daisy[/name] and she told me how much she loved her name.

I like [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] and it goes well with the sib names!

I think that makes for an adorable set of siblings! [name]Daisy[/name] is a cute name and I really love [name]Imogen[/name]. While your at that, can you convince my husband to go for that deal :D? Of course, that wouldn’t be for another 3-4 years… I say go for [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]. Let us know if you find another name you fall in love with, if that’s possible after the gem you’ve come up with!

Thank you all! I’ve been toying with either [name]Maisie[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] or [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Imogen[/name], too. Which is better, [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Imogen[/name], [name]Maisie[/name] [name]Imogen[/name], or [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]?

I’ve been thinking of [name]James[/name] [name]Malcolm[/name] for a boy, but wonder if it might be a bit too traditional, and not enough “antique revival.” What do you think?

ETA: [name]Pippa[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] came to me as a possible twin to [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Imogen[/name], should that very unlikely need for it arise. Not too sure about it, though.

I still like [name]Daisy[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] best. I like the [name]Daisy[/name]/[name]Annabel[/name] sister pairing better than [name]Maisie[/name]/[name]Annabel[/name]. Also, [name]Felicity[/name] doesn’t seem to fit as well with [name]Caleb[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name].

LOL. This sounds like something my hubby would do. Needless to say, he does not share my interest in names. The phrase “what do you think about the name…” has become a joke in our household. I adore [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]. That would be my pick, but the others are nice too. [name]Felicity[/name] is a name that I would use, and even wanted to use for our DD. But alas, hubs vetoed it adamantly (this is when he still tolerated name discussion) because of it’s similarities to the word felatio. Sigh. Men…