Belated announcement

Announcing the arrival of [name]Auguste[/name] [name]Rene[/name]. [name]Born[/name] at 25+3 weeks weighing 1lb 5oz. We are currently living in the NICU with him. Despite several setbacks in the first couple of weeks, he is now reasonably stable now although it is pretty much certain that he will be permenantly blind.

[name]Just[/name] wanted to thank all the berries for their help with names and for their support. [name]Lily[/name]

Congrats to you on the birth of [name]Auguste[/name] [name]Rene[/name]. I’m sorry to hear of his health issues but glad that he’s doing better now. Premature births are really tough so I’ll be thinking and praying for you and your family. Let us know how he’s doing when you get the time.

Congratulations! I like your son’s handsome French name. It’s hard to know what to say to someone who must deal with a permanent handicap like blindness, but it’s wonderful to live in a time when such early babies can often live and when the blind can have lives just as splendid and meaningful as anyone else’s. I am sure that [name]Auguste[/name] [name]Rene[/name] has a special purpose in this world. Best wishes!

Congratulations on your little [name]Auguste[/name] [name]Rene[/name]! I’m so sorry to hear about his health complications, but I’m glad to hear he’s more stable, and I, too, will keep him (and your whole family!) in my prayers.

All the best!

Congrats on your little miracle. Strong & handsome name choice.

Your little [name]Auguste[/name] [name]Rene[/name] sound like a fighter. What a great name for your son.
Sending you all my best wishes as you face this uncertain and stressful time with your new family.

emiliaj

Congratulations on your son, [name]Lily[/name]!
Very sorry to hear about his health issues, will pray for you and your little son. :slight_smile:

[name]Giuliana[/name]

Thankyou for all the kind messages. [name]Just[/name] needed to share a happy update!: [name]Gus[/name] is finally off CPAP now and we’ve finally moved onto tube feeding only now, IV’s gone completely! - still a long way to go but a huge step in the right direction :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I love [name]Augusta[/name].

Like our other nameberries I will keep your beautiful son in my prayers. I am so pleased to hear that he is improving. I love his distinguished, handsome French name.

Sending loving best wishes and warmest congratulations.

rollo

What a handsome name you have given your little peanut! [name]Lily[/name] - I did want to share with you - my very best friend gave birth to her little girl back in February at 24 weeks gestation and they have been going through the same roller coaster living at the NICU and having good days and bad days. I just wanted to tell you that you and your family and your sweet little boy will keep making progress and will be big and strong in no time. Congratulations on [name]Auguste[/name]'s arrival - he was so excited to come out and meet you! :slight_smile: Best wishes!!!