Bengal kitten name

We are getting a little girl bengal kitten and the name nerd in me is taking this waaaay too seriously :joy:. I might need 12 cats so I can use all the names I love. Which is is your favorite? Any other suggestions?

[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]/Juno
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]
[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]

Cleo, [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] are perfect!

Bellamy, [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], and [name_f]Juno[/name_f] are my favourites!

1 Like

Cleo and [name_f]Juno[/name_f] are adorable! [name_u]Love[/name_u]. Some other suggestions -

Clea (similar I know)
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Valkyrie[/name_f] (this is nothing like your other names but I suggested it in a thread earlier and I’m obsessed with the idea of it on a kitty)
[name_f]Astra[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilwen[/name_f]

Congratulations!!!

I think they are all beautiful. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f]. I do know many kitties named [name_f]Luna[/name_f], so I am drawn more towards [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f]. I think it will depend on their personality on what variation will work best!

I have a kitty named [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] (we call her Nini). [name_f]My[/name_f] other cats are [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m] and [name_f]Clover[/name_f] if you are curious.
I vote [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] or [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] out of your options.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Bengal kitties are beautiful!

Here are my thoughts on your list-

[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]-Typically I prefer this on a boy, but Bengal kitties are just so badas* looking, that I think [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] would be really cool.

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]/Juno-This is lovely. I almost think that [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is slightly too cute. [name_m]Just[/name_m] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] seems to work for a Bengal kitty.

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f]-This is a great cat name. I love it.

[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]-Hm. This doesn’t seem to work for me for a Bengal kitty. Too posh or something.

[name_f]Luna[/name_f]-I come across a billion dogs & cats called this. [name_m]Way[/name_m] over done in the pet world.

A few more ideas-

[name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f]

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]

[name_f]Katia[/name_f]

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

[name_f]Scarlet[/name_f]

[name_f]Saffron[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I vote for [name_f]Juno[/name_f].

[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is definitely my favorite!

Pheonix and [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]

For a bengal I like [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] and [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] because they’re the most “wild sounding!” You have an awesome list I would have a hard time picking to!!!