Benjamin Wagner - opinions?

[name]Just[/name] found out today we’re having a boy! Luckily, we had already agreed upon a name: [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Wagner[/name].

[name]Benjamin[/name] because we love [name]Ben[/name], and [name]Wagner[/name] is an important family surname.

Opinions welcome! Big sis is [name]Ella[/name] [name]Violet[/name].

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Wagner[/name] is really handsome! I love it, and the family connection. I think [name]Ella[/name] [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Wagner[/name] are a great set.

Good luck!

[name]Ella[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name] are lovely together. [name]Wagner[/name] is interesting. It makes me think of the composer and I love the family connection. [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Wagner[/name] has a great flow to it too! Very handsome!

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Wagner[/name] is a great name-- very classic and distinguished!

[name]Love[/name] it, and congratulations on your boy!

Nice sibset of [name]Ella[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name] :slight_smile: Best to you and your family and congrats!

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Wagner[/name] is really nice and [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Ella[/name] are lovely together.

I think it sounds great, too!

I absolutely love the name [name]Ben[/name], so I think it’s great!

[name]Ella[/name] and [name]Ben[/name], just lovely.

I think it’s handsome and distinguished. Great choice!

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Wagner[/name] is a good combo and [name]Ella[/name] and [name]Ben[/name] make a good sibset. However, I do not like the name [name]Ben[/name].

Great name!

Works for me :slight_smile:

Thank you, everyone, for the kind feedback! I think our little man is all set. :slight_smile:

My BF’s name is [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Walker[/name] and I love it so much so I think [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Wagner[/name] is fabulous. So distinguished but very approachable.